Chair set alight in the Broomloan

SC1312

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure why people are getting so upset about this? correct me if im wrong, but doesn't the bigot factory pick up the bill for the damage? We simply replace the seat... and the biggest thing to come out of all of it is more negative publicity for the scum? The papers already ran with it.

hopefully our fans conduct themselves better at Parkhead. Neds in tracksuits is the septic way, hell that even describes their manager :lol: - everytime they give themselves yet another showing up it brings a bigger smile to my face. Keep showing those true colours plastics.

I've got pictures on my phone from the last time we went to the piggery and the roof in one of the toilets was completely tore down, and I mean COMPLETELY! Man up, it's a fucken seat. We give as good as we get.

I've got pictures on my phone from the last time we went to the piggery and the roof in one of the toilets was completely tore down, and I mean COMPLETELY! Man up, it's a fucken seat. We give as good as we get.

Thats like saying i commit rape so its ok for everyone else to, some people still have standards.

Idiots that do this to stadia should be reported as it costs the club money.

Think thats on youtube

Thats like saying i commit rape so its ok for everyone else to, some people still have standards.

Idiots that do this to stadia should be reported as it costs the club money.

Aye that's what it's like. :rolleyes: