Signed Rangers Shirt

DougieGers

Hey Guys.

Im part of the leader team for a Scouts Expedition to Switzerland. We are currently fundraising and have aquired a signed Rangers top that we are Auctioning this Saturday night. We have decided to open up the bidding on this item. If you wish to submit a bid please PM me your bid and if you remain the highest bidder after the Auction I will be in touch. Payment will be required immediately

Happy Bidding

So i think I should tell you about the expedition. Were taking 28 Scouts for 2 Weeks to Schönried in Switzerland. The purpose of the expedition is to explore the Alps and give them some experience walking abroad. We want to run some amazing activities like Glaciar walking, Hiking the Eiger along with the opportunity to complete various Scouting activities while there. I hope you will help support your expedition.

Dougie

Pm sent (tu) will you be letting us know closer to the night of the auction, what the current highest bid is, so anyone who wanted to could possibly put a 2nd bid in?

Hope you all enjoy your expedition.

P.s. BB loyal :uk:

Pm sent (tu) will you be letting us know closer to the night of the auction, what the current highest bid is, so anyone who wanted to could possibly put a 2nd bid in?

Hope you all enjoy your expedition.

P.s. BB loyal :uk:

I will be providing updates throught the week of how things are going.

Thanks for the bid. It is all appreciated

What shirt is it and signed by who? is it framed? and whats the high bid atm?

Lot of questions but i dont see any of that in your post.

The shirt is our current home strip.

I cannot say who has signed it as It is currently still with the team but I would expect the majority of the 1st team squad.

We are getting it signed through Neil Alexander.

It is not framed.

The highest bid at the moment is £100

If you have any more questions please ask.