How Do Chelsea Overcome Barcelona?

Messi was ficking anonymous tonight.

Any time he got the ball he done fuck all with it.

He'd never make in any other league, or with any other team, IMO.

That is from the genius called Compton ...........

and you say i know nothing about football !

Give it up , your a complete tosser ............

Right mate calm down you are a Rangers fan yes Barca didn't win last night they will finish it in the Nou Camp just don't fucking bite

Messi was ficking anonymous tonight.

Any time he got the ball he done fuck all with it.

He'd never make in any other league, or with any other team, IMO.

That is from the genius called Compton ...........

and you say i know nothing about football !

Give it up , your a complete tosser ............

I stand by it.

I've seen nothing in his away performances in Europe or in Argentina to suggest that he could do it week in week out in any other league in the world, especially without his Barcelona buddies.

I'd love him to leave and prove me wrong - but he won't. And because he only ever did it with one team - ill always see Ronaldo as the better player.

Because the media don't give a fuck about Rangers especially in England and are offended when we show their teams up like we did with United.

You lost respect for Chelsea?

I find that absurd if they are your second team as you say, considering the way results were going with AVB and his attaking style which saw teams steam roll Chelsea...were you happy with that?

doh

Well I don't talk about Chelsea usually because apparently am a "fanboy" because I support Rangers I need to supoort Chelsea and i lost respect because RDM played attacking football against the likes of Man City. Will he play 10 behind the ball this weekend against Arsenal? AVB from the very start when he was picked as the manager I said he wasn't ready but am guessing as I have no prove in your eyes I didn't say it cos well you are an idiot who jumps on the bandwagon of abuseing people because "it's so cool"

I stand by it.

I've seen nothing in his away performances in Europe or in Argentina to suggest that he could do it week in week out in any other league in the world, especially without his Barcelona buddies.

I'd love him to leave and prove me wrong - but he won't. And because he only ever did it with one team - ill always see Ronaldo as the better player.

Parts of this I agree with but in the other hand the part in bold, just because he can take a free-kick? he's a money grabbing arragont (sp?) greedy bastard who is like Drogba u touch him with a toe or a finger he falls

Parts of this I agree with but in the other hand the part in bold, just because he can take a free-kick? he's a money grabbing arragont (sp?) greedy bastard who is like Drogba u touch him with a toe or a finger he falls

He's dominated La Liga and he's dominated England - the two best leagues in the world.

While Messi only plays for one team, there will always be the question mark over whether he could do it elsewhere.

Could be a miserable end to the season for Barcelona- Real Madrid should see the title race out, and now there's a chance of them being humped out the Champions League as well.

Also sassssaaa, I don't know how you can say a team playing to it's capabilities is "embarrassing". Not great to watch, certainly- but it got the job done, didn't it?

He's dominated La Liga and he's dominated England - the two best leagues in the world.

While Messi only plays for one team, there will always be the question mark over whether he could do it elsewhere.

Theres a reason he plays for the greatest ever football team , he's the greatest ever footballer .

Why would he want to play for an inferior team in an inferior league ?

The first line is not only my view , most managers and players past and present agree with it , just before you tell me its pish ..........

Well I don't talk about Chelsea usually because apparently am a "fanboy" because I support Rangers I need to supoort Chelsea and i lost respect because RDM played attacking football against the likes of Man City. Will he play 10 behind the ball this weekend against Arsenal? AVB from the very start when he was picked as the manager I said he wasn't ready but am guessing as I have no prove in your eyes I didn't say it cos well you are an idiot who jumps on the bandwagon of abuseing people because "it's so cool"

Who have I abused on here, I have not called you any name whatsoever yet you say I am an ‘Idiot’. :lol:

If you are embarrassed with Chelsea then that’s your call but I see no reason to be embarrassed by beating the holder in a CL semi final.

For fuck sake Compton , how fuckin stupid do you have to be ?

Messi had a quieter night last night than he usually does but he was far better than any Chelsea player was .

You outdo yourself daily on here , complete fuckin idiot .........

Whilst i don't agree with what AC said i can't believe you of all posters posted that line :lol:

"Papac is better than Numan and Shagger is a liability" You trumpet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whilst i don't agree with what AC said i can't believe you of all posters posted that line :lol:

"Papac is better than Numan and Shagger is a liability" You trumpet :lol: :lol: :lol:

The wee keyboard warrior appears to throw in his tuppence , do one ya prick .........

Did you watch it ??????

Can you honestly say anything good about one chance on goal and 20% possession at home in a CL semi final ?

and that was Barca playing way below their usual ..........

Also i'd say it's more embarassing to have so many chances and fuck them up.

Chelsea were clinical. Were Barca?

:sherlock:

The wee keyboard warrior appears to throw in his tuppence , do one ya prick .........

You don't even see how stupid you are. Call me a keyboard warrior then call me a prick.

You're a keyboard warrior you fucking pussy.

Todays football is about making money and playing entertaining football , not playing boring negative football , fans will find other ways to spend their cash than watch boring football .

Also the main reason nobody watches the Italian football now ........

Aye you're right for once, football is about making money.

I'm sure Chelski will get money for winning games.

Todays football is about making money and playing entertaining football , not playing boring negative football , fans will find other ways to spend their cash than watch boring football .

You argue football like a fenian tbh

You argue football like a fenian tbh

:lol:

he reminds me of the timmy character with the lisp that Johnathon Watson used to play on Only an Excuse, but instead of sitting in a room full of Celtic merchandise, curtains & duvet colours, it's Barcelona and Messi merchandise.

I used to think you knew what you were talking about but you clearly don't have any idea about european football.

How many italian games have you actually bothered to watch this year?

If you actually got off your fat arse and stopped chain wanking over Barcelona you would actually see that italian football is actually quite good, teams don't just sit and defend and I have no idea why you think that unless you take all your football knowledge from a few english pundits.

:lol:

he reminds me of the timmy character with the lisp that Johnathon Watson used to play on Only an Excuse, but instead of sitting in a room full of Celtic merchandise, curtains & duvet colours, it's Barcelona and Messi merchandise.

'Yeth Sinetta my thweet' :lol:

I stand by it.

I would have thought his 7 goals in 6 games this season, away from home, would suggest he does it away from home in Europe. Apparently not though.