How Do Chelsea Overcome Barcelona?

Hate John Terry, Di Matteo and, well fuck it, hate Chelsea.

5-1 Barcelona please.

Can't abide John Terry, odious little thug that he is, but I think Di Matteo has a bit of dignity about him and I don't mind Chelsea ... better than Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur, anyway.

You would think after that spot kick miss to lose the final JT would have a bit of sense when it came to this game, watching the replays of that challenge was shocking. Yes it was the usual diving from integrity fc but you just don't do that.

Ramires finish was one of the best goal I have seen in this years cl, Fantastic wee player. Bossingwa wouldn't get into my 7 asides team, he is so pish this year.

I'd bring on Essen for Mereiles and put him at the back beside ivan, don't trust Mikel to play there and not get another booking.

The task became real fucking hard when Bosingwa came on - he's so so so awful.

However to be fair, i dont see where hes getting blame for goals? He was there for short one at 1st, and in central defence for 2nd, not his fault by a long shot...

Its still almost mission impossible, need to defend like never ever before, hope for a shitload of lucky and sneak another