How Do Chelsea Overcome Barcelona?

Brych married his Catalan girlfriend, Joanna in private ceremony in Barcelona in 2004. They own a holiday home in nearby Girona. Their son Jordi was born in 2006. Jordi has attended training sessions at the FC Barcelona academy but has not been signed. Brych denied that this presented a conflict of interest ahead of the Champions League semi final between Chelsea and Barcelona that he is due to referee.

Some info on tonight's ref.. :rolleyes:

in fact i would put cahill at centre back and romeu in midfield instead of merieles who is quite pish imo

I liked the look of Romeu when he played earlier in the season, shame he has kind of fell away from things since AVB got the sack.

this game is just as hard to predict as last nights Bayern vs Real game.

i think it will be well contested, and i'll guess a 1-0 scoreline.

To which team though... could be either, i think both will make chances to score, so could come down to luck or composed finsihing.

Probably Barca, but just to go against the grain a little, im gonna stick my neck on the choppin block and predict Chelsea 1-0 Barca.

Interesting stat

Messi hasn't scored in six games against Chelsea.

Vaguely interesting until you consider that the last time he faced them he had only scored around 70 goals in his career, and has now scored nearly that amount this season. He is an entirely different prospect to what he was in 2009, as Arsenal ("he has never scored against an English team"), Man Utd ("he has never scored IN England") and Real Madrid ("He has never scored... against Mourinho?") have all discovered to their cost.

Vaguely interesting until you consider that the last time he faced them he had only scored around 70 goals in his career, and has now scored nearly that amount this season. He is an entirely different prospect to what he was in 2009, as Arsenal ("he has never scored against an English team"), Man Utd ("he has never scored IN England") and Real Madrid ("He has never scored... against Mourinho?") have all discovered to their cost.

Don’t shit all over my stats!!

:craphead:

It's an incredible record this season though and last season too. Talk about a goal glut!

That Twitter account is brilliant.

My vote for PFA Young Player Of The Year vote goes to Ashley Young. He's had a far better season than Luke Young.

:lol:

Reading in the Premier League! Except for Wayne Rooney. He can't.

craphead2.gif