Questions for mc goble giver

Skelf

b]1. You recently described Graham Spiers as your “new pal”. Subsequently, Spiers described you as “an odd and slightly vulnerable man”. How do you answer these allegations? Do Mr. Spiers’ claims have anything to do with your mental illness?

2. How do you answer internet allegations that you were part-responsible for the death of a pensioner in your care during your time with Glasgow Social Work Department?

3. How do you answer internet allegations that you abused a young boy at a five-a-side football venue whilst you worked at Glasgow Social Work Department, resulting in one of your colleagues, namely ex-Morton player Jim Rooney, threatening you with violence?

4. Please explain fully the circumstances surrounding your departure from your position with Glasgow Social Work Department and indeed your subsequent departure from Scotland.

5. You claim to be a journalist. Please supply details of any relevant qualifications you hold and any full-time permanent employment you have held, and the publication(s) that employed you.

6. Why have you used three different surnames during your adult life, namely Gillivan, McGillivan and Mac Gorrilla Brain?

7. You once claimed live on Real Radio that your daughter Roisin was 8 years old when you explained The Famine Song to her, and that as a result, she was reduced to tears. Registrar records show Roisin to have been 14 at the time. Why did you lie? Was it in an attempt to invoke sympathy?

8. Is it fair to say that you are currently unemployed? If not, please name your employer.

9. Talking on the Slugger O’Toole website of your time as an SNP activist, you described yourself and your colleagues in the East End of Glasgow as “the SNP Provos”. Please explain why you used this term.

10. On the same website, you claimed to have “five brothers……a big family of fighting Irish.” The Registrar of births shows that your mother Brigette had one child other than yourself, a girl, your sister. What made you tell this lie?

11. You recently claimed (on your blog) that you “regularly frequented a rather exclusive gentleman’s club in North Belfast…….The Felon’s Club in New Lodge”, a drinking establishment you claim was for Provisional IRA ex-Prisoners. Extensive enquiries concluded that no such club exists, or has ever existed. Can you explain why you concocted this fantasist lie?

12. Please state clearly the reasons for your wife Kathleen leaving you.

Admin move if needed

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phil mc gobble giver. The reptile that constantly attacks our club

But who cares eh?

I care. He's an individual I would cheerfully liquidate.

I just wondered why you were posting questions to him on here, and not on his site, where he might (probably not though) answer them?

Nobody here likes him, except a few lurking fenian bastards who are too busy shagging their sisters to do anything else.

I care. He's an individual I would cheerfully liquidate.

I just wondered why you were posting questions to him on here, and not on his site, where he might (probably not though) answer them?

Nobody here likes him, except a few lurking fenian bastards who are too busy shagging their sisters to do anything else.

Trying to get them as much exposure as possible. I have tried to ignore him but after seeing his latest attack about us enough is enough. I will be posting them to him later when I get on pc (tu)

Good post, some of thats new to me

Me too. I lifted it from VB

Apparently someone has made a fake Philly the peedo account

Can we get as many People to follow this chap here please? https://twitter.com/#!/pmacgiollabain1 I believe the new Phil will turning over a new leaf and winding up the Bheasts from this day forward.

He's more to be pitied than scolded.

This wee parasite of a man has lived off the tax case for long enough. Tims idolised him and the tax site for a while but neither has any inside info any more and are now reduced to pumping out rumours from other sites.

Once we sort out the CVA and HMRC, they will both slip back into the oblivion of irrelevance they came from, though I'm sure Phil will continue raving for those few who would listen.

Once our finances are sorted out, he'll be reduced to going back to paranoid ranting about establishment sides etc. Though he'll need even more brass neck than usual given the mauling we are getting from that self same establishment.

In short, he's a tit.

Trying to get them as much exposure as possible. I have tried to ignore him but after seeing his latest attack about us enough is enough. I will be posting them to him later when I get on pc (tu)

you will be lucky, ive posted quite a few replies to the twat and never had one posted, and I thought i was being quite polite :lol:

b]1. You recently described Graham Spiers as your “new pal”. Subsequently, Spiers described you as “an odd and slightly vulnerable man”. How do you answer these allegations? Do Mr. Spiers’ claims have anything to do with your mental illness?

2. How do you answer internet allegations that you were part-responsible for the death of a pensioner in your care during your time with Glasgow Social Work Department?

3. How do you answer internet allegations that you abused a young boy at a five-a-side football venue whilst you worked at Glasgow Social Work Department, resulting in one of your colleagues, namely ex-Morton player Jim Rooney, threatening you with violence?

4. Please explain fully the circumstances surrounding your departure from your position with Glasgow Social Work Department and indeed your subsequent departure from Scotland.

5. You claim to be a journalist. Please supply details of any relevant qualifications you hold and any full-time permanent employment you have held, and the publication(s) that employed you.

6. Why have you used three different surnames during your adult life, namely Gillivan, McGillivan and Mac Gorrilla Brain?

7. You once claimed live on Real Radio that your daughter Roisin was 8 years old when you explained The Famine Song to her, and that as a result, she was reduced to tears. Registrar records show Roisin to have been 14 at the time. Why did you lie? Was it in an attempt to invoke sympathy?

8. Is it fair to say that you are currently unemployed? If not, please name your employer.

9. Talking on the Slugger O’Toole website of your time as an SNP activist, you described yourself and your colleagues in the East End of Glasgow as “the SNP Provos”. Please explain why you used this term.

10. On the same website, you claimed to have “five brothers……a big family of fighting Irish.” The Registrar of births shows that your mother Brigette had one child other than yourself, a girl, your sister. What made you tell this lie?

11. You recently claimed (on your blog) that you “regularly frequented a rather exclusive gentleman’s club in North Belfast…….The Felon’s Club in New Lodge”, a drinking establishment you claim was for Provisional IRA ex-Prisoners. Extensive enquiries concluded that no such club exists, or has ever existed. Can you explain why you concocted this fantasist lie?

12. Please state clearly the reasons for your wife Kathleen leaving you.

Admin move if needed

Good post mate. i hate that plastic irish bastard.