Questions for mc goble giver

Skelf

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trying to get them as much exposure as possible. I have tried to ignore him but after seeing his latest attack about us enough is enough. I will be posting them to him later when I get on pc (tu)

Well done Skelf - post a pic as well cos it's imperative we protect the children

Trying to get them as much exposure as possible. I have tried to ignore him but after seeing his latest attack about us enough is enough. I will be posting them to him later when I get on pc (tu)

Fair play to you mate. I'll own up & say that some of the questions were news to me! If you get a reply, I'll see you at confession, I'll be the priest. ;)

Phil mc gobble giver. The reptile that constantly attacks our club

But who cares eh?

Every Rangers fan should care, as he hates our club and has been behind spreading rumors and hate campaigns against our club. The problem is fans of other teams believe him even though he is a known liar. We have ignored him and he simply has not gone away, people underestimate his hatred for The Rangers football club and Scotland. Part of the current feeding frenzy in the tabloids has been stirred by him and his "friends".

Macgobblesemen's life is devoted to hating Rangers and it's supporters. It's quite sad really. What will be funny though is the very public breakdown he will suffer when we exit administration......plastic paddy cunt that he is!!

It's not something I'm bothered about really. The man is a clown who has been discredited so many times that only a few right morons of the Celtic faithful really pay attention to him. If you are genuinely looking for answers for these questions I think it probably best to actually ask the man himself, on his site, his twitter etc. what makes you think you'll get genuine answers here?

Its a mistake to dismiss this dangerous individual with a '' Who Cares '' he has dedicated every second of his life to finding any means true or otherwise to destroy Rangers. I seriously have misgivings about htis characters long term health prospects, someone somewhere will shut him up, not that we can condone this but there are people out there who will put an end to his hateful campaign.

People on here saying who cares........i fucking do,very interesting to see stuff showing him to be a known liar,an OAP neglector and a kiddie fiddler yet the mhedia and scum fans take everything he says to be gospel.If you don't care what the OP says then why put a comment on?

People on here saying who cares........i fucking do,very interesting to see stuff showing him to be a known liar,an OAP neglector and a kiddie fiddler yet the mhedia and scum fans take everything he says to be gospel.If you don't care what the OP says then why put a comment on?

The point surely is that if people have serious accusations about the man, such as claims about kiddie-fiddling and whatnot, then it should be taken to the authorities rather than posted on an internet forum. Otherwise, i'd be under the impression that people simply want others to agree with them rather than actually stop his wicked ways.

Personally I think the man is a fucking sad idiot who simply has a vendetaa against our club. Really don't think that many in any positiosn of power really give him that much attention though. I think some people think he wields more power than he does. He's basically just the guy who feeds bullshit to the paranoid and obsessed element of the Celtic support

It's not something I'm bothered about really. The man is a clown who has been discredited so many times that only a few right morons of the Celtic faithful really pay attention to him. If you are genuinely looking for answers for these questions I think it probably best to actually ask the man himself, on his site, his twitter etc. what makes you think you'll get genuine answers here?

Who said he was looking for answers here?

Who said he was looking for answers here?

Well, he puts across 12 questions in the OP - why else do you ask questions if not for answers? I get that its got an element of tongue-in-cheek-ness about it, just think that he ought to direct these questions, forcibly, if needed, to the man himself

Well, he puts across 12 questions in the OP - why else do you ask questions if not for answers? I get that its got an element of tongue-in-cheek-ness about it, just think that he ought to direct these questions, forcibly, if needed, to the man himself

He lifted from the VB board I think

The point surely is that if people have serious accusations about the man, such as claims about kiddie-fiddling and whatnot, then it should be taken to the authorities rather than posted on an internet forum. Otherwise, i'd be under the impression that people simply want others to agree with them rather than actually stop his wicked ways.

Personally I think the man is a fucking sad idiot who simply has a vendetaa against our club. Really don't think that many in any positiosn of power really give him that much attention though. I think some people think he wields more power than he does. He's basically just the guy who feeds bullshit to the paranoid and obsessed element of the Celtic support

The last sentence is spot on, that is exactly what he is, but he has had a easy ride of it piling on the lies for a long time with little or no comeback, so maybe just a touch of his owm medicine is just whats required.

The last sentence is spot on, that is exactly what he is, but he has had a easy ride of it piling on the lies for a long time with little or no comeback, so maybe just a touch of his owm medicine is just whats required.

Absoolutely, won't find me arguing with that. Show the guy up for the absolute fucking idiot he is (I do get the feeling that he is somewhat aware of the idiocy of those who blindly buy into his claptrap), just think that if you are going to show the man up, you have to do that by challenging his every idea on his own articles and twitter etc. Coming to badmouth him here, you'll definitely have everyone behind you but its not going to hurt him or challenge him in any real manner, if you see what I mean?

He lifted from the VB board I think

Right, still, somebody wants these answers. As i've said above, these have to be directed to the man himself if whoever put the questions out there actually wants some answers rather than just wanting a crowd saying 'aye, he's a scumbag'

b]1. You recently described Graham Spiers as your “new pal”. Subsequently, Spiers described you as “an odd and slightly vulnerable man”. How do you answer these allegations? Do Mr. Spiers’ claims have anything to do with your mental illness?

2. How do you answer internet allegations that you were part-responsible for the death of a pensioner in your care during your time with Glasgow Social Work Department?

3. How do you answer internet allegations that you abused a young boy at a five-a-side football venue whilst you worked at Glasgow Social Work Department, resulting in one of your colleagues, namely ex-Morton player Jim Rooney, threatening you with violence?

4. Please explain fully the circumstances surrounding your departure from your position with Glasgow Social Work Department and indeed your subsequent departure from Scotland.

5. You claim to be a journalist. Please supply details of any relevant qualifications you hold and any full-time permanent employment you have held, and the publication(s) that employed you.

6. Why have you used three different surnames during your adult life, namely Gillivan, McGillivan and Mac Gorrilla Brain?

7. You once claimed live on Real Radio that your daughter Roisin was 8 years old when you explained The Famine Song to her, and that as a result, she was reduced to tears. Registrar records show Roisin to have been 14 at the time. Why did you lie? Was it in an attempt to invoke sympathy?

8. Is it fair to say that you are currently unemployed? If not, please name your employer.

9. Talking on the Slugger O’Toole website of your time as an SNP activist, you described yourself and your colleagues in the East End of Glasgow as “the SNP Provos”. Please explain why you used this term.

10. On the same website, you claimed to have “five brothers……a big family of fighting Irish.” The Registrar of births shows that your mother Brigette had one child other than yourself, a girl, your sister. What made you tell this lie?

11. You recently claimed (on your blog) that you “regularly frequented a rather exclusive gentleman’s club in North Belfast…….The Felon’s Club in New Lodge”, a drinking establishment you claim was for Provisional IRA ex-Prisoners. Extensive enquiries concluded that no such club exists, or has ever existed. Can you explain why you concocted this fantasist lie?

12. Please state clearly the reasons for your wife Kathleen leaving you.

Admin move if needed

Good questions Skelf. Normally I wouldnt care but as he goes out of his way to try and harm Rangers and attempts to occupy the moral high ground it is only right that he has to prove himself to be whiter than white.