Questions for mc goble giver

Skelf

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats up Declan, pissed off that your beloved Phil the mentalist is being exposed for what he is? His day will come, there are those out there digging into his past and are close to digging up some very juicy factual info on him. In the meantime, if you could please step into the RM departure lounge while we deport you back to the mhuddleboard....

Can we keep him as a pet?? Please please

Ridiculous

We all know it was Aliens

It was an iceberg that did it!

I should know because I was there.

I sang the Billy Boys without fear.

Now I am one hundred and ten,

But now, I am shit feared of Salmonds men,

They may take my freedom,

But my wit and my wheelchair, they will never take!

Fuck the Celtic, Lennon & Lawwell,

The Rangers will leave them in their Wake.

I have a mate who hosted Peter Robinson, the Ulster MP, in his house a number of years back. Peter Robinson said something that has stuck with me since then "we have actually lost the propaganda war with them and we need to find a way to stop believing that it doesn't matter because it does get things done which are VERY difficult to reverse".

It's no longer good enough to say "he's a fanny - ignore him". He is a fanny - yes, but him and his type are reaching more ears than we are. And I'm sad to say it. That's why we are losing ground in the 'propaganda war'. You watch after every atrocity Lennon commits for example - they either get him out there on some big charity deed, or the 'victim' of some 'atrocity', and the whole thing is turned on it's head. Who did we fight to get on the SFA while Liewell got in there? We are so fuckin naive with this shite it gets me angry!

Agree. He's a fanny that managed to get an article in The Guardian. Largely English audience that are probably not that knowledgeable about Scotland. Thankfully there were enough commenters below the line to put the cunt straight.

But the print version would have had no such facility.

www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/apr/13/irish-heritage-scotland-cultural-oppression

Agree. He's a fanny that managed to get an article in The Guardian. Largely English audience that are probably not that knowledgeable about Scotland. Thankfully there were enough commenters below the line to put the cunt straight.

But the print version would have had no such facility.

www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/apr/13/irish-heritage-scotland-cultural-oppression

Said this earlier on in the thread, the apathy reminds me of Ulster Unionists were we sat back and said "ach what does it matter". Believe me nail this twisted cunt now and show the world for what he is.

I have a mate who hosted Peter Robinson, the Ulster MP, in his house a number of years back. Peter Robinson said something that has stuck with me since then "we have actually lost the propaganda war with them and we need to find a way to stop believing that it doesn't matter because it does get things done which are VERY difficult to reverse".

It's no longer good enough to say "he's a fanny - ignore him". He is a fanny - yes, but him and his type are reaching more ears than we are. And I'm sad to say it. That's why we are losing ground in the 'propaganda war'. You watch after every atrocity Lennon commits for example - they either get him out there on some big charity deed, or the 'victim' of some 'atrocity', and the whole thing is turned on it's head. Who did we fight to get on the SFA while Liewell got in there? We are so fuckin naive with this shite it gets me angry!

You make an excellent point. I've always felt there was an underlying Sinn-Fein-ification of the scum support that has really taken hold since O'Neill, with Lennon as a player who then continued to carry the flame of bigotry in his managerial career.

They are actually quite determined and methodical propagandists that, although clearly not brilliantly intelligent, have been effective in feeding the media an agenda- a media that contains many of their number.

It's more than just faintly bizarre. It's surreal. They have no civil rights campaign to get behind, so instead the target is referees and their rivals. The injustice is a refereeing decision. Well, call the fucking UN!

It never ceases to be true. They hate us more than they love their own club. If we were to vanish, so would most of their support without an easy hate figure.

Ultimately, they want us wiped from the face of the planet for some hollow sense of victory and dominance driven by the delusional belief of some bigot who actually thinks that he is the victim. Their focus on obliterating the other is actually a form of cultural ethnic cleansing in the sporting arena but based on their own subconscious racism and sectarianism.

I can feel another article coming on.

Your last effort has had more hits than anything we've had this year, so bring it! :D

Really?

To think it started as a brief post that expanded.

I think there's a fair argument to compare their propaganda tactics with those of their republican heroes. I don't think it's a coincidence. I think there's great material there for an intelligent article which takes a particular perspective on this phenomena and as far as I know, the entire Scottish media have missed it.

Just look at him :lol:

connollypic.jpg

The guy's a total prat. When something you hate becomes the focal point of your life, you know you've got things messed up...

You know, there was point where that must have seemed like a good idea or even a laugh, but you should know you've lost it when you pose for a picture like that. The fact he posts it on the internet speaks volumes for his mental state and the lack of self-awareness that he has. Sometimes I'm convinced he is somewhere on the autistic spectrum, and I don't say that as sarcasm. I say it from experience of working in the field. He has an almost autistic lack of social awareness.

I have to say, the 'are you not allowed a different opinion argument' is almost always used by sad taigs - just stating the facts (tu)

Anyone who spends anytime on RM would know that arguments abound on every subject. No way - and at no point in my time here - have I noticed a clique or anyone get away without being challenged.

Even (often) when someone posts something ordinarily mundane in nature (or even sensible) it can be torn to shreds. Sometimes for the hell of it. One of the many reasons I enjoy RM so much.

Sensitive? Got tickets on yourself? RM's not for you :pipe:

Yep, over 10,000 hits so far.

It's a really interesting subject matter. Despite all of their failings, they're still regarded as the lovable, friendly rogues, while there's a perception that we're nothing more than intolerant, dreary thugs. I think the tide is starting to change as more and more Rangers fans actively try to correct this perception, while the other side of the city is allowing a scruffy bully to represent them.

I also think that there are a fair few opportunities to look at a number of recent claims by those in the media and dismantling them, whilst pointing out what they failed to consider or realise.

You know, there was point where that must have seemed like a good idea or even a laugh, but you should know you've lost it when you pose for a picture like that. The fact he posts it on the internet speaks volumes for his mental state and the lack of self-awareness that he has. Sometimes I'm convinced he is somewhere on the autistic spectrum, and I don't say that as sarcasm. I say it from experience of working in the field. He has an almost autistic lack of social awareness.

In one of his blogs he told the story of how one of his friends was stopped at Belfast airport, taken aside by an Asian looking chap who turned out to be a member of Special Branch, the agent produced photographs of the friend at the piggery and then questioned him about ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ. I kid you not. Would that qualify as an autistic lack of social awareness? The friend is obviously made up, but the idea he could print such lies and not think people would smell shite suggests he is seriously disturbed. And yet he has damaged the club to a point. And thats the annoying thing.

Anyone who spends anytime on RM would know that arguments abound on every subject. No way - and at no point in my time here - have I noticed a clique or anyone get away without being challenged.

Even (often) when someone posts something ordinarily mundane in nature (or even sensible) it can be torn to shreds. Sometimes for the hell of it. One of the many reasons I enjoy RM so much.

absolutely (tu)

As I say, if you come up with that line 'are you not allowed to have a different opinion on here?', then you know you've lost said argument. Differences of opinions are welcome, as long as you can back up what you are saying. Tends to be the taigs with absolutely nothing to say other than to attempt to goad genuine posters who come up with the 'not allowed a different opinion' thing

Hi Phil. I know that you are a very busy man so I will make this as short as I can. Please explain to myself and other reasonable people of all persuasions just why you are allowed to spout the bile that you do and actually get published. My own opinion is that the people who have seen fit to publish the sectarian views ( My opinion ) that seem to be your normal editorial actually hold the same views as yourself. I am myself a proud Working British citizen Who pays his tax and find what you write repulsive, insensitive, biased and sick. I do however realise that times have changed and that we are now free to say what we want as long as it is not going to cause upset or offence to others. Bearing in mind the pure crap that you get published about the poor Catholics being persecuted and never listened too. Please explain why your feelings lead you to think this way when what your feelings are get published. Surely that defeats your argument. I would also like to add that if I put down what my feelings are about the people that you feel are persecuted, sent them to any newspaper, asked them to be published. I would probably hear nothing but a loud crash at my door in the early hours of the morning as the police burst in to arrest me for my sectarian views. No doubt I would be sacked from my Job. I would end up homeless and divorced and disgraced. My kids would never want to see me again and I would live the rest of my life wishing that I had never said what I did. This is what life is like as a Protestant living and working and paying taxes in a Protestant Country. I would also like to add that I am a Protestant who is proud to say that I have many good Hard working Catholic friends who find you just as sickening as I do. So do us a favour Phil ( Or whatever your name is this week ) Keep your opinion to yourself and the pond life who wish to listen to your crap. Please allow the other good people of my country to carry on working and paying taxes to keep the likes of yourself free and who put food on your table. I dont know how you or you supporters can sleep at night. Then again you probably sleep all day while we are at work. Sleep Well.

Next RM meeting, just outside of Tynecastle!

I Will be there, and expect the usual piss take.

We are always the people and the people we are.

Never been called a tim yet, so Moses, please do not disappoint me!

post-60570-0-69863900-1334709594_thumb.j

b]1. You recently described Graham Spiers as your “new pal”. Subsequently, Spiers described you as “an odd and slightly vulnerable man”. How do you answer these allegations? Do Mr. Spiers’ claims have anything to do with your mental illness?

2. How do you answer internet allegations that you were part-responsible for the death of a pensioner in your care during your time with Glasgow Social Work Department?

3. How do you answer internet allegations that you abused a young boy at a five-a-side football venue whilst you worked at Glasgow Social Work Department, resulting in one of your colleagues, namely ex-Morton player Jim Rooney, threatening you with violence?

4. Please explain fully the circumstances surrounding your departure from your position with Glasgow Social Work Department and indeed your subsequent departure from Scotland.

5. You claim to be a journalist. Please supply details of any relevant qualifications you hold and any full-time permanent employment you have held, and the publication(s) that employed you.

6. Why have you used three different surnames during your adult life, namely Gillivan, McGillivan and Mac Gorrilla Brain?

7. You once claimed live on Real Radio that your daughter Roisin was 8 years old when you explained The Famine Song to her, and that as a result, she was reduced to tears. Registrar records show Roisin to have been 14 at the time. Why did you lie? Was it in an attempt to invoke sympathy?

8. Is it fair to say that you are currently unemployed? If not, please name your employer.

9. Talking on the Slugger O’Toole website of your time as an SNP activist, you described yourself and your colleagues in the East End of Glasgow as “the SNP Provos”. Please explain why you used this term.

10. On the same website, you claimed to have “five brothers……a big family of fighting Irish.” The Registrar of births shows that your mother Brigette had one child other than yourself, a girl, your sister. What made you tell this lie?

11. You recently claimed (on your blog) that you “regularly frequented a rather exclusive gentleman’s club in North Belfast…….The Felon’s Club in New Lodge”, a drinking establishment you claim was for Provisional IRA ex-Prisoners. Extensive enquiries concluded that no such club exists, or has ever existed. Can you explain why you concocted this fantasist lie?

12. Please state clearly the reasons for your wife Kathleen leaving you.

Admin move if needed

You answered your own question. He is a liar and a fantasist. He is also a complete and utter loser who pretends to be Irish, pretends to be from freedom fighter (sic) stock and pretends to be a journalist.

Even although he couldn't get a ticket or the cash to go to either the GAA or the SCSF game at the weekend.

On a side note, him, the tax dude and yon fella Tony... Combined, have less followers than Britney on twitter. Given that this is one of their primary mediums of communicating with Ra Shellick support who laud them you'd think it would be in the tens of thousands. Guess they are not that important.

Less followers than Britney? Hilarious.