pyro flares smokebombs whatever the fuck u want to call them

ylfb

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to act like a fuckin tally or a german with your pishy we flares then fuck off then over there its no big and its no tough setting them off seems to me its all the we arseholes who take them to the games with there ultras banners thats another lot of foreign pish

Every OF game at Ibrox they bring in these flares and yet my missus can’t even get in with her perfume or I can bring in a half empty can of coke??

I did see last game at Ibrox they must have got the green and the white of them but it comes a point where they need to search every single one of them even if it means they miss some of the game I don’t give a monkeys.

What they did last night was nothing more than disgusting this needs to be investigated and the bunch need fined over the behaviour of there mink of a manager and disgusting fans.

Pisses me off how nothing is ever done about this but yet when it’s from Rangers we are made a mochary in the press and investigated by the SFA.

Well fuck the lot of them!!

Can't believe people in Scotland like taking them to games, they do nothing to improve the atmosphere at all.

I remember at Tannadice a couple seasons ago that someone let one off right beside me and there was an old guy that had some sort of breathing apparatus attached to him that had to leave the stand.

You wont get any sympathy on here. People dont care about the dangers as long as they are having fun who cares about the rest of us.

I aint too bothered about it as luckily I havent been near one when they have been set off, but i have been bursting on a shit at half time when all the coke heads have been shagging in the toilets.