pyro flares smokebombs whatever the fuck u want to call them

ylfb

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You wont get any sympathy on here. People dont care about the dangers as long as they are having fun who cares about the rest of us.

I aint too bothered about it as luckily I havent been near one when they have been set off, but i have been bursting on a shit at half time when all the coke heads have been shagging in the toilets.

Gear does get you quite horny, have a bit of understanding.

If you want to act like a fuckin tally or a german with your pishy we flares then fuck off then over there its no big and its no tough setting them off seems to me its all the we arseholes who take them to the games with there ultras banners thats another lot of foreign pish

:lol:

Aye nae bother.

See if you take your we boy of 8 to. Game who has asthma then you fucking man up put it this way anycunt sets one off near me them im smashing fuck out them if my we boy is there end of

Flares are shite. They bring nothing to the atmosphere of a game. Nothing at all.

Only cause we don't have enough, what we need is more pyro.

Should have a pyro day, everybody bring flares/smokebombs/fireworks.

Get that shit going off, and the smokers will be able to tab away happily hidden as well.

See if you take your we boy of 8 to. Game who has asthma then you fucking man up put it this way anycunt sets one off near me them im smashing fuck out them if my we boy is there end of

You'll smash fuck out no cunt. I don't like flares myself but you being a dad and wanting to smash cunts in front of yer 8 year old son says a lot about you. Probly a skinny wee cunt anyway ye'll get the Ali Shuffle and a combo and that will be you dealt wae :box: