pyro flares smokebombs whatever the fuck u want to call them

ylfb

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are a Retarded bunch, last night i noticed them rolling out a big flag that was twisted while one was twisting it to get it lying flat the other was putting the twists back in it then vice versa, Eventually after 26 minutes into the game they got it right then they all stood infront of it so no one could see the pish that was written on it.

They are not normal.

They are a Retarded bunch, last night i noticed them rolling out a big flag that was twisted while one was twisting it to get it lying flat the other was putting the twists back in it then vice versa, Eventually after 26 minutes into the game they got it right then they all stood infront of it so no one could see the pish that was written on it.

They are not normal.

Maybe it was just pish stains and they were trying to dry it out

No pyro, no party.

Ah ya fuckin wee ultra wannabe Hamburg fan, fake stone island wearing wee guy.

:D

In all seriousness, only people I have ever seen call UB wannabe Hamburg fans is the GB and most likely other taigs do aswell...

Ah ya fuckin wee ultra wannabe Hamburg fan, fake stone island wearing wee guy.

:D

In all seriousness, only people I have ever seen call UB wannabe Hamburg fans is the GB and most likely other taigs do aswell...

My stone island jackets real , honest :lol:

Their thoughts are nothing to worry about.

See if you take your we boy of 8 to. Game who has asthma then you fucking man up put it this way anycunt sets one off near me them im smashing fuck out them if my we boy is there end of

Get a grip. Its no gone to kill your wayne so man the fuck up and I can bet you wouldn't ''smash their cunt in'' cos if you did that means you would be gettin the jail most likely and if you care about your kid that much you would not risk that and leaving her/him on their own most likely in an away ground.

I have never been next to a smoke/flare so I am no really bothered but whats the big deal? I can see if you have got breathin problems or whatever fair enough but the majority of our support just want to moan at any little thing and it does my tits in! Its actually quite unenjoyable when you have everycunt moaning like fuck for nothing, glad I moved to BF1, never any moaning just partying and getting behind the team the way it should be.