500k deposit

krissg910

who actually gets this money?

if it goes in too the club then i can understand it, its to see if your serious or not and if your really going to complete the deal then the 500k will be in the bank when you take over or added to your cva pot.

if it goes to d&p then theres something seriously wrong with that.

p.s. sorry about another thread on this.

Somebody already checked with D & P.

It goes to the club.

cheers m8,

i dont see the big problem with it then, im sure d&p would of accepted if you said u will pay it now but it comes off the offer you have made for the club.

that paul murray is seriously looking like another c whyte. they might even be the same person.

tbk wanted ticketus to.pay it as its wasted cash unless they win control.

the notion they don't have it is for dafties.

I thought TBK believed they were the likely preferred bidder, hence they were asked to put the £500k up. Are you saying that they still didnt think they would win control - even as the preferred bidder?

Sounds more like they were just not up to the job.

I thought TBK believed they were the likely preferred bidder, hence they were asked to put the £500k up. Are you saying that they still didnt think they would win control - even as the preferred bidder?

no guarantee of anything.

let me ask you this do you think d & p can deliver whytes shares and a cva in 2 weeks.

tbk wanted ticketus to.pay it as its wasted cash unless they win control.

the notion they don't have it is for dafties.

They cant rely on ticketus for everything, if they were serious about the bid they would have coughed up.

I just dont get why they were so bullish in the media when they knew they didnt have money for a bid.

well, if they did have the money, at best they were in it just for a bit of publicity.

bullshitters of the highest order.

That is nonsense. It costs a lot of money to put together a bid.

TBK expected Ticketus to pay a share of the £500k but Ticketus refused. Then TBK agreed that they would pay it all themselves but then discovered that Ticketus were in discussion with Bill Ng. The Singaporean bid was more likely to succeed than TBK so the latter withdrew (at least for the time being). If TBK handed over £0.5m to D & P and then lost out to Bill Ng, they don't get the cash back. It goes to D & P and is used to pay the admin costs, or some of them.

no guarantee of anything.

let me ask you this do you think d & p can deliver whytes shares and a cva in 2 weeks.

Highly unlikely..i agree.

But I would want to be in a position to influence the outcome if I was a bidder....not watching from the sides

Highly unlikely..i agree.

But I would want to be in a position to influence the outcome if I was a bidder....not watching from the sides

but would you pay half a mil to do it even though you don't believe you will own the club at the end of it.

for me only a moron would give d & p this money right now.

That is incorrect.

The Singaporean bid was likely to gazump the TBK bid and if TBK had handed over £500k it would be gone. Ticketus didn't want to pay a share of the £500k with TBK because Ticketus were hoping to do a better deal with Bill Ng behind the backs of TBK.