Some Goods News Re BTC ,

North Rd

David Hillier Professor of Finance at Strathclyde Business School in the University of Strathclyde reakons this will be the case. This guy really knows his stuff and I see the Rangers Tax case blog character is basically getting desperate in the following Twitter exchanges

@rangerstaxcase

CVA now requires HMRC capitulation and acceptance of RFC "getting away with it"- implications for tax collection from others.

@DavidHillier

I would consider it a pragmatic decision to maximise tax payment under trying circumstances.

@rangerstaxcase

Didn't get an answer last night: what is your estimate of RFC's likely tax liability? (I provided my estimate)

@DavidHillier

£5-12 million final settlement. I did analysis different way from others. See previous tweets.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not news at all just an opinion...the BTC is very fast approaching it's 90 days period where they are meant to return a verdict...in fact that is the end of this week

really? that would coincide with the winning bidder announcement. :sherlock:

Not news at all just an opinion...the BTC is very fast approaching it's 90 days period where they are meant to return a verdict...in fact that is the end of this week

Stop being a Spoilsport let us finally have some sunshine and happiness .

End of the week , new owners with plenty of cash , btc finshed with a favourable outcome for us , tlb gets 8 game ban and 10k fine( even though we all know it should be more ) ,and we get another 3 points . Happier Days

End of the week , new owners with plenty of cash , btc finshed with a favourable outcome for us , tlb gets 8 game ban and 10k fine( even though we all know it should be more ) ,and we get another 3 points . Happier Days

If that all happens, I'm opening a burger van @ Erskine bridge this Friday, free burgers for happy faces, last meals for over the top guys :21:

Just read through the whole feed. It's amazing how desperate Timmy is. They clearly know nothing but are desperate for it to be a huge figure.

Particularly liked this one from Hillier:-

@DavidHillier: @rangerstaxcase Thing I would change re: RFC valuation. Non-current assets inflated in accounts. Correction would lead to even smaller CVA

How do you know the 90 days are nearly up ?

Another sign of Timmy desperation, trying to make out we're a special case worthy of greater punishment.

@marleycelt: @DavidHillier @trof4st @rangerstaxcase but surely, this case is not your average 'distressed firm' type scenario. Unprecedented, David!

Slapped with:-

@DavidHillier: @marleycelt @trof4st @rangerstaxcase not really. Similarities are incredible with other SMEs.