new asdministrators plea to bidders

spireblue

found it.

RANGERS ADMINISTRATORS URGE BIDDERS TO MAKE UNCONDITIONAL OFFERS

Story Image

Rangers administrators will today try and nail down an "acceptable and unconditional" deal

Thursday April 19,2012

By Andy McInnes

Comment Speech Bubble Have your say(0)

RANGERS administrators will today try and nail down an "acceptable and unconditional" deal that will allow them to name a preferred bidder for the troubled club.

Duff & Phelps officials spent yesterday in a hectic round of talks with Singaporean Bill Ng , American Bill Miller and Scot Brian Kennedy aimed at thrashing out a " go forward " deal.

But last night sources stressed that no " take me now bid " had been agreed with all three interested groups still seeking guarantees before investing £500,000 to get preferred status.

Ng who is thought to have flown to London for more detailed discussions has still to agree a deal with Ticketus while Miller is insisting he can't be held responsible for any historic debts. Kennedy remains in negotiations but his up front offer for creditors is not thought to be anywhere as high as the others.

"The Administrators want unconditional offers that are capable of acceptance by all parties involved , including HMRC, by the end of this week and are very keen to name a preferred bidder " added an insider to the talks.

more excuses. why am I not surprised.

GS, why the massive downer on D&P, in my view they are being fucked around by ALL bidders who don't seem to be coming forward in the manner they should.

I am sure it's far more convoluted than we laypeople know, look at the latest revelations from BK and a supposed 4th bidder.

To many cooks spoil the broth and that broth is the club.

Why doesn't someone just me the requirement, why all the fucking about and deflecting blame to D&P

GS, why the massive downer on D&P, in my view they are being fucked around by ALL bidders who don't seem to be coming forward in the manner they should.

I am sure it's far more convoluted than we laypeople know, look at the latest revelations from BK and a supposed 4th bidder.

To many cooks spoil the broth and that broth is the club.

Why doesn't someone just me the requirement, why all the fucking about and deflecting blame to D&P

in my view d & p are taking the piss out of the bidders and at least 2 of the bidders seem to agree.

d & p are at best diddys and at worst complicit in trying to ruin us for me.

Ticketus, like any business, is trying to protect and recover its investment.

You can't blame them for that.

got to agree with that.

if they are not careful though they will end up getting less than tbk 10 million.

for a start the record suggests p Murray will negotiate that down if ng pulls out.

found it.

RANGERS ADMINISTRATORS URGE BIDDERS TO MAKE UNCONDITIONAL OFFERS

Story Image

Rangers administrators will today try and nail down an "acceptable and unconditional" deal

Thursday April 19,2012

By Andy McInnes

Comment Speech Bubble Have your say(0)

RANGERS administrators will today try and nail down an "acceptable and unconditional" deal that will allow them to name a preferred bidder for the troubled club.

Duff & Phelps officials spent yesterday in a hectic round of talks with Singaporean Bill Ng , American Bill Miller and Scot Brian Kennedy aimed at thrashing out a " go forward " deal.

But last night sources stressed that no " take me now bid " had been agreed with all three interested groups still seeking guarantees before investing £500,000 to get preferred status.

Ng who is thought to have flown to London for more detailed discussions has still to agree a deal with Ticketus while Miller is insisting he can't be held responsible for any historic debts. Kennedy remains in negotiations but his up front offer for creditors is not thought to be anywhere as high as the others.

"The Administrators want unconditional offers that are capable of acceptance by all parties involved , including HMRC, by the end of this week and are very keen to name a preferred bidder " added an insider to the talks.

So why come in and make a bid? He must have surely knowing about all this? Get him to fuck.