MosesMcNeil

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What was he saying??

Stating that some feel(guys in the know i guess) if its not a done deal now for one of the bids or even the the next couple of days, it may be too late and liquidations inevitable.

Also stated it may already be too late.

Is it possible we don't appreciate how much shit we are actually in. I feel fucking sick.

I think many people believe we're too big to fall. We're not.

One thing is for sure, the fans and public are not being made aware of the stumbling blocks, so we can't comment on who is to blame. Whyte? Ticketus? HMRC? Bidders secretly want liquidation? Who knows, because we're not being told anything.

I'm listening to this and finding it all very unconvincing.

We already know most of the facts he has quoted, but he then goes on with loads of ifs, buts and maybes contrived to a guess about liquidation, then meanders over several of the old facts which don't back up the claims.

It's half factual and half speculative nonsense.

I'm listening to this and finding it all very unconvincing.

We already know most of the facts he has quoted, but he then goes on with loads of ifs, buts and maybes contrived to a guess about liquidation, then meanders over several of the old facts which don't back up the claims.

Thats how it came across to me also, Jackson just wasn't convincing enough and seemed nervous in what he was saying, personally I think he was talking pish.

loads of ifs, buts and maybes contrived to a guess about liquidation, then meanders over several of the old facts which don't back up the claims.

Do you think he was lying when he stated he had just spoken to people connected to the situation and thereafter said that we are right on the edge of liquidation?

Including jackson claiming to have spoken to one party who believes we are already past the point of no return?

I hope he's wrong. But, I can't think why he would tell lies at this time.

Is it possible we don't appreciate how much shit we are actually in. I feel fucking sick.

This, I didn't think we'd ever go into admin but here we are! TBH though, with how much media attention the TBK (Murray in particular) have been wanting, it seems like this is a scare tactic to push through a deal.

Do you think he was lying when he stated he had just spoken to people connected to the situation and thereafter said that we are right on the edge of liquidation?

Including jackson claiming to have spoken to one party who believes we are already past the point of no return?

I hope he's wrong. But, I can't think why he would tell lies at this time.

That's the important bit in your post.

There's a disconnect between the words from the sources and his conclusion. Also, the one source "believes" we are past that point, in his opinion.

I listened to the weather report which predicted rain all day. Thereafter, I concluded that we were going to have a heatwave in the afternoon.