Keys & Gray on Talksport interview Jackson

MosesMcNeil

That's the important bit in your post.

There's a disconnect between the words from the sources and his conclusion. Also, the one source "believes" we are past that point, in his opinion.

I listened to the weather report which predicted rain all day. Thereafter, I concluded that we were going to have a heatwave in the afternoon.

Right now - without question - I wish I had your optimism. Frankly, I feel sick.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the important bit in your post.

There's a disconnect between the words from the sources and his conclusion. Also, the one source "believes" we are past that point, in his opinion.

I listened to the weather report which predicted rain all day. Thereafter, I concluded that we were going to have a heatwave in the afternoon.

And did he have another source that said . liquidation is not on the cards with the bids that are on the tabel, but this would not be good for the paper or would it have got him on the radio.

I had started watching the bbc news again and on thing that struck me , was when good news (yeah I know) came into the public domain they never ran with it.But when bad news appeared was in the opening news segment.

Keech jackson makes earns his corn by keeping his column inches going.

Hasn't King said for the past 2 months liquidation was inevitable? Seems he may well be right.

I don't understand what the sticking point is. Unless ALL of the bids contain conditions that prevent the administrators accepting them, they just need to pick the best one for creditors, then put it up to a vote.

It might fail and liquidation happens anyway, but I just don't understand what is preventing attempting a CVA.

This reeks of positioning and of KJ giving out the BK party line to try to push D&P towards naming a PB and getting on with it.

Days from liquidation is something we have heard since about last October, and I see no new evidence to think it any more relevant now than two weeks ago.

If we do get liquidated who de we blame?

Duff and Phelps seem to have been dragging theirs heals, but also the buyers seem to be not even attempting to get us at the goiong rate but far under it and they will be part to blame aswell.

I undertstand rich men dont get rich by buying things for more than they are worth, but this isnt just another business. Imagins the wealth of good it could do if you actually bought rangers and kept us alive in this carnation, then I am sure 100 of thousands of fans would hold you up in high esteem and if you have any other companies I am sure they would also do a good turn from it aswell..

From this i have came to the conclusion that all our bidders are trying to line their pockets more than save our football club.

And did he have another source that said . liquidation is not on the cards with the bids that are on the tabel, but this would not be good for the paper or would it have got him on the radio.

I had started watching the bbc news again and on thing that struck me , was when good news (yeah I know) came into the public domain they never ran with it.But when bad news appeared was in the opening news segment.

Keech jackson makes earns his corn by keeping his column inches going.

So does Peter North.

What are the plans for the supporters involvement should we go into liquidation. Have we the financial clout to buy back some of Rangers assests.

Have we any plans in place to bid for our club under fans ownership?

I guess this is why I will never be rich, cos if I had the money or a means of getting my hands on the money required I would not hesitate to plough it into Rangers couldn't give a fuck if I get a ha'penny back as long as I have my team to watch. Seems the richer you get the less "Loyal" you become.

This reeks of positioning and of KJ giving out the BK party line to try to push D&P towards naming a PB and getting on with it.

Days from liquidation is something we have heard since about last October, and I see no new evidence to think it any more relevant now than two weeks ago.

Hmmmm read BOSS earlier statement:

At the date of the report (30 March) we had only £900k left in the bank.

IMO we genuinely do have 48 hours (or less) to save the Club.

Today will be pivotal.

Hasn't King said for the past 2 months liquidation was inevitable? Seems he may well be right.

I don't understand what the sticking point is. Unless ALL of the bids contain conditions that prevent the administrators accepting them, they just need to pick the best one for creditors, then put it up to a vote.

It might fail and liquidation happens anyway, but I just don't understand what is preventing attempting a CVA.

I would've thought a critical condition would be that Whyte transfers his shares to the successful bidder. D&P, despite dismissing his shareholding as irrelevant, can't guarantee that he'll transfer his shares to the successful bidder.

Why would anyone in their right mind give D&P £500k for 'exclusivity' when they can't even ensure that any agreed deal can go ahead?

I expect the bidders have at least said that they expect the £500k (or some of it) to be reimbursed if D&P can't deliver Whyte's shares.

The creditors are probably going to get less out of a liquidation than a CVA so it's in everyone's interests to get the finger out.

Cash flow has to be a problem at this time; plenty of outgoings but very little coming in(one home game in April) and the D & P costs rising by the hour.

While I take your first point, Duff & Phelps won't get a penny until the process is over, as their costs have to be ratified by the Courts. (tu)

Not convinced by jackson , if d&p have all the bids in ,one thing is certain ,one of them is the best .Why all the stalling ? If nobody is willing to pay any upfront money it shouldny be a problem if d&p have done their due dilligenge ( or whatever it's called ) on all reported bidders .

If we do go into liquidation, do Dutch and Felch still get their bumper pay cheque for all their *coughs* sterling work? Or have they bumped themselves to the top of the list and been taking their money as they go along?

They'll definitely get paid. It'll either be agreed between D&P and the creditor committee or, if they can't agree, set by the court.

This (tu)

If the admins wanted liquidation, they could very easily just liquidated Rangers from the off and nobody could do anything about it.

No need for any plots or conspiracies. They could just do it.

This is just yet more manipulation to pressure the admins.

This (tu)

If the admins wanted liquidation, they could very easily just liquidated Rangers from the off and nobody could do anything about it.

No need for any plots or conspiracies. They could just do it.

This is just yet more manipulation to pressure the admins.

This 00000042.gif

And also to Tannochside Bears post 00000042.gif