Keys & Gray on Talksport interview Jackson

MosesMcNeil

KJ : Brian Kennedy will up his bid by 100%

RK: Can you tell me what this means ?

KJ: It means he will put in double what he did previously.

Mensa Jackson at his best - again nothing new in this interview - The poker game draws to a close,

I did laugh at that - but, in fairness to Jackson, it was the stupidest of questions.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you start with the notion that Keech Jackshit is a wanton fuckwit, no lover of The Rangers and someone with no discernable knowledge of high finance who will say (write) or do anything to keep his and his gutter-fucking-rag's profile to the fore......then you're getting somewhere in this tale.

Jackson is a nonentity - a fucking toss-pot. :wanker:

Fuck him and his opinions. :wanker:

Those once again in this thread dismissing it as media bullshit really need to get their heads out their arses!

What the fuck needs to happen for people to start believing we are in big trouble?

Boss has warned us we had 500k in the bank end of March and I think its safe to assume we are hovering over the edge here! The daily record have been pretty bang on in all this!

900k I think but spot on mate.

Whoever is part of liquidating us must surely understand that they will never be safe to walk the streets of Glasgow (probably even Scotland) again? We're not exactly just a normal company/football club, we took hundreds of thousands down to Manchester ffs, do they honestly think all these supporters will take their lies and stand back while they make a mockery of our football club? Craig Whyte, David Murray, Duff and Phelps, Ticketus etc etc etc............... :wanker:

Bang on the money. These vermin will get their karma back in spades, and I'm fairly certain it won't be a pretty sight when it happens.

This reeks of positioning and of KJ giving out the BK party line to try to push D&P towards naming a PB and getting on with it.

Days from liquidation is something we have heard since about last October, and I see no new evidence to think it any more relevant now than two weeks ago.

Well said, mate!

BK is clearly trying to scupper any non-TBK bid.

He has spoken some kind words and comes across well, but although he may have spent some money making the initial bid, as of yet, he hasn't contributed anything directly to the club that we know of. He may turn out to be the knight in shining armour but that simply ain't transpired yet.

I do believe that the saga is close to ending, but patience is still required. Don't believe journalists who are now trying to claim they've got the juiciest scoop about.