Jim Hannah: 7500 tickets still to sell for Dundee Utd at Ibrox!

DarcheVinny

Jim is asking for this message from his Facebook wall, to be shared through the whole of the online community.

Hello Bluenoses Everywhere,

We are fast coming to the end of the season and we only have 2 home games left to show our support for the Team we love so much.

You have all been absolutely fantastic in buying up tickets and coming to the game...s, and creating record crowds and a fantastic atmosphere at every game at Ibrox ,

Your Loyalty has been unquestionable and truly remarkable, given that the team hasnt won a Trophy this season you kept turning up in your thousands to support the team.

The Rangers Fans Loyalty during the Clubs our hour of need has sometimes left me speechless and it proves once again without any shadow to the watching World, that We Are The People.

As our Manager Ally McCoist said we will remember those how had a kick at us when we were down and one of those who have had a sly boot are Dundee United, whom I may add we are about to play on the Wednesday the 2nd May 2012, this is a game we need to win for us if only to show them we will not lie down and Surrender its not something we do at Rangers.

There is still 7.500 tickets left to sell for this game, and your Club needs everyone possible to not only buy tickets for the game but to turn up on the night to show our enemies that we will never surrender and be vocal in our support for the Rangers FC.

Please feel free to share this message, post it on ALL the fans websites, tell your brothers, sisters and you friends that their Club needs them on 2nd May when we take on the people who want nothing more than to see us punished at every cut and turn.

WATP - NO SURRENDER RFC - Rangers TILL I DIE

Hello Bluenoses Everywhere,

We are fast coming to the end of the season and we only have 2 home games left to show our support for the Team we love so much.

You have all been absolutely fantastic in buying up tickets and coming to the game...s, and creating record crowds and a fantastic atmosphere at every game at Ibrox ,

Your Loyalty has been unquestionable and truly remarkable, given that the team hasn’t won a Trophy this season you kept turning up in your thousands to support the team.

The Rangers Fans Loyalty during the Clubs our hour of need has sometimes left me speechless and it proves once again without any shadow to the watching World, that We Are The People.

As our Manager Ally McCoist said we will remember those how had a kick at us when we were down and one of those who have had a sly boot are Dundee United, whom I may add we are about to play on the Wednesday the 2nd May 2012, this is a game we need to win for us if only to show them we will not lie down and Surrender its not something we do at Rangers.

There is still 7.500 tickets left to sell for this game, and your Club needs everyone possible to not only buy tickets for the game but to turn up on the night to show our enemies that we will never surrender and be vocal in our support for the Rangers FC.

Please feel free to share this message, post it on ALL the fans websites, tell your brothers, sisters and you friends that their Club needs them on 2nd May when we take on the people who want nothing more than to see us punished at every cut and turn.

WATP - NO SURRENDER RFC - Rangers TILL I DIE

Brilliant from Jim!

Great to hear him come out and say that UTD's behaviour won't be forgotten!!

Anyone without a ticket, if you can make it/afford it get along eh? Get a good atmosphere going and skelp them off the park!

I thought people were boycotting the Utd game?

At Tannadice yes! At Ibrox all the ticket money goes to the club and our survival.

I'll be surprised if this is a sell out because I think its during the week? Might be wrong there.

Would fighting fund not cover any unsold.tickets

Its been used to buy a load of tickets for schools/football teams/BBS/charities.

Guys on FF are taking requests for folk looking for them for groups.