Baby Don't Worry

Guardian

Every little things,

Gonna be alright. :crabflute:

Enough of the doom-mongering. :clap:

Is there much sadder than people who live in denial? I will worry, I will concern myself, about how Rangers were stitched up and folded; if this indeed what happens! Everything is alright? : of what benefit is it to have that attitude?: should you not be seeking answers and be restless till you get those answers? Newco FC sits too easily with many of you; and I have to say, that this really concerns me.

Is there much sadder than people who live in denial? I will worry, I will concern myself, about how Rangers were stitched up and folded; if this indeed what happens! Everything is alright? : of what benefit is it to have that attitude?: should you not be seeking answers and be restless till you get those answers? Newco FC sits too easily with many of you; and I have to say, that this really concerns me.

Rangers FC sits easily with me, and will for the rest of my days. Newco Holdings plc doesn't bother me in the slightest.

But I've registered your stance in my little journal book here.

Rangers FC sits easily with me, and will for the rest of my days. Newco Holdings plc doesn't bother me in the slightest.

But I've registered your stance in my little journal book here.

You can register my stance all you like; but, for what purpose will your register exits?: I am curious.

You said you were paying attention to my stance? Explain that; and I would appreciate you being quick, because I've been up since half six and working till midnight, so I have to be off here in a minute.

Take a joke, mate. I promise, the only thing in my journal book is sketches and appointments I've forgotten.

Sorry, been a very busy week.

Likewise. Running on bout three hours sleep and would love to take a nap but I think if I left the little man to his own devices that could be construed as child neglect.

No. Noone said everything is alright. We all know that things right now aren't alright.

Every little things gonna be alright.

I will be checked out by then, Was there for the 100th and with good fortune will be here for the 150th.21.gif

That'll stick me at 87, year younger than the last grandparent I've got left. May have to think about giving up the Bow......................................

After this one, promise hh.gif