Brian Kennedy latest bid is not acceptable

The Sun Friday 20th April

kennedy back in with written bid

It doesn't actually say that to be fair. It says D&P want it in writing, and even that is only guesswork on the part of The Sun as there are no quotes from D&P to that affect either. So it looks like they are second guessing events, much the same as us unfortunately.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even in this dreadful situation, I can't stop laughing at some of the nonsense posted in here last night... :D

Totally agree. I had to log off to be honest (I was going to use TBH instead of 'to be honest' but was afraid someone would start another thread thinking it was a late Quatari bidder!). :rolleyes:

They get steadily worse as the night [drink?] goes on. I come on looking for any new developments and leave wishing I hadn't.

It doesn't actually say that to be fair. It says D&P want it in writing, and even that is only guesswork on the part of The Sun as there are no quotes from D&P to that affect either. So it looks like they are second guessing events, much the same as us unfortunately.

cheers mate, just saw back page and you know what lol Oh well today will be a LONG day, lets hope

Like every true Rangers fan I'm fed up to the back teeth with all this bullshit.

It seems obvious to me that no matter what TBK and Bill Ng say about being Rangers fans, they are full of shit, the lot of them. They are businessmen and only interested in getting Rangers at a knock down bargain price. They don't give two flying fucks whither its a CVA or liquidation. Its all a game of brinksmanship see who can bluff the other.

They don't care about us the fans at the moment. That will only change when one of them buy us. Then they will be all over us like a cheap suit, feeding us bullshit about this is the way it had to be to save the club from extinction. We hope you will support us by buying your season tickets and merchandise.

As for ticketus I think they have been blowing smoke up everyones arse so whoever the new owner is they will have some deal worked out where they recoup their blood money.

Fucking capitalist business men their only God is money.They have no thought for the people for whom this decision is more than money, more than life.