Can we drop the unfounded negativity please?

I know we're all concerned and we are all yearning for a positive as this saga drags on.

However, whilst no news may not be, as the old maxim states, good news, it certainly isn't bad news either. We don't need grossly misleading thread titles such as "liquidation now inevitable" when it clearly fucking isn't and there was no real evidence that it ever was.

The most negative scenarios we hear come from the media and you can almost hear them salivating as they stimulate themselves to near climax.

Please don't fall for the gloomy spin. Look for the facts- those things the journalists seem to seek, but often turn out to be fearful of.

This may well be the end of the saga, but it's not the end of the club. It's just a very difficult phase we are, possibly successfully, struggling through.

Keep calm and carry on. And if you can't do that, get a carry out.

One thing I do know that I won't be speculating about and that is the name of the despicable fuck-pig of an individual who took us to this dark place.

David E. Murray

This bastard appears to be getting a free ride throughout this process.

Whyte didn't create the debt mountain - the Edinburgh-based wine-loving bastard did that.

The guys from Duff & Phelps should throw his name out there at every press conference and public utterance they make.

MURRAY - GUILTY AS CHARGED!!

Bastard. :mad:

One thing I do know that I won't be speculating about and that is the name of the despicable fuck-pig of an individual who took us to this dark place.

David E. Murray

Whyte didn't create the debt mountain - the Edinburgh-based wine-loving bastard did that.

The guys from Duff & Phelps should throw his name out there at every press conference and public utterance they make.

Murray might have been the guy that got the ball rolling, but it was whyte that booted it out the park. I think if murray had stayed, he would have got the debt sorted eventually, where as whyte has just made no attempt whatsoever to get the debt down.

David E. Murray

It's hard to argue against much of that, but I'd be suspicious and wary of the Administrators if they kept pointing the finger at him, not because it wouldn't be justified, but for the reason that it would look like a deflection tactic. I'm glad they're not using that "strategy".

This process is all about fixing the problems of the past and present whilst securing the future.

Murray might have been the guy that got the ball rolling, but it was whyte that booted it out the park. I think if murray had stayed, he would have got the debt sorted eventually, where as whyte has just made no attempt whatsoever to get the debt down.

Please - cease and desist.

I'll do the comedy around here thanks.

(CB falls to floor clutching belly at the "Murray would have got the debt sorted eventually" section) :lol:

Agree with you 100% Oleg.

The thing is, there are people on the forum saying, take our heads out the sand if we suggest some of what is being written is scaremongering, when they should be taking their heads out of the Taigish blogs they are being infected with.

Paul Murray and Brian Kennedy are not helping by saying take our Bids before it is to late, but they are not putting any serious money on the table by the sounds of it.

If no PB is annouced tomorrow there will be an almighty over reaction by the press and they will have yet another field day.

Oleg has put up some great work on this forum, listen to the man, someone with a bit of bottle and sense.

There are some posters on here who relish the L word.

This word appears from time to time and the threads are always along the lines of "The end is nigh", notably tommorow or the day after.

Personally im sick of this and it does put me off what is a good forum, i do understand the forum is riddled with how shall we say , those that cream themselves at this thought but some posters have a high rep, FFS guys get a grip.

At present its all he heard , he said , i heard the record say etc , clyde etc, etc.

We are still going strong on the playing field regarding the circumstances, 2 wins from 3 OF games and we were privileged to watch from the floor what is known as a Blown Treble!

How good has that been and who could predicted this in the middle of Feb! We have also had the bonus of watching a celtic manager losing his mind in public.

Brothers man up, we are up against it but look back on many games and how may times have we came up with a 93rd minute winner.

We Are The People.

People with the title of Rangers men got us into this mess.

Administrators could be life long Rangers fans and still have to do the job the way they're ordered to by the court.

Well how can murray be a Rangers man if he sold to whyte and the least said about whyte the better :angry:.

The point is I wish it wasn't administrators

Well how can murray be a Rangers man if he sold to whyte and the least said about whyte the better :angry:.

The point is I wish it wasn't administrators

That's my point, how can anyone really care about having 'Rangers men' at the helm or not when people who were meant to be have put us in this shit?

I know we're all concerned and we are all yearning for a positive as this saga drags on.

However, whilst no news may not be, as the old maxim states, good news, it certainly isn't bad news either. We don't need grossly misleading thread titles such as "liquidation now inevitable" when it clearly fucking isn't and there was no real evidence that it ever was.

The most negative scenarios we hear come from the media and you can almost hear them salivating as they stimulate themselves to near climax.

Please don't fall for the gloomy spin. Look for the facts- those things the journalists seem to seek, but often turn out to be fearful of.

This may well be the end of the saga, but it's not the end of the club. It's just a very difficult phase we are, possibly successfully, struggling through.

Keep calm and carry on. And if you can't do that, get a carry out.

Superb post! Well said!

That's my point, how can anyone really care about having 'Rangers men' at the helm or not when people who were meant to be have put us in this shit?

What makes you think that murray and whyte were Rangers men? I mean how many games did they go to as supporters?