SFA what a joke

boyd09

Going to post something that will be unliked but fuck it here goes.

Only two of the charges against Lennon were considered today. That means the two game ban doesn't mean the SFA cannot give him additional punishments for running onto the pitch against Hearts, his "personal" comment on Twitter & speaking about the refs before the St. Johnstone game.

What was considered today was the labelling of Collum's refeering as "criminal" after the CIS Cup which breached Rule 68 (or 69 cannot remember). A 2 game ban seems about right for that in my opinion perhaps more as he has previous.

The Rangers tunnel incident is slightly irritating I grant you but if the fourth official & referee give inconsistent statements about what he's allegedly done then its always going to be hard to nail him. This is the same for any manager in the profession. If the SFA bring a case against a manager they have to be able to prove it and if they can't then no punishment should be dealt out. Lennon's a wanker but if we override the principle I've just mentioned we descend to his primitive level of thinking.

Lennon's a :wanker: don't got me wrong and the guy is toxic to Scottish Football and I remain fully confident that this two game ban is likely just the start as the SFA will hammer him more for the bias allegations on twitter and running onto the pitch but a two game ban in my opinion isn't horrendously inappropriate (tu)

Only two of the charges against Lennon were considered today. That means the two game ban doesn't mean the SFA cannot give him additional punishments for running onto the pitch against Hearts, his "personal" comment on Twitter & speaking about the refs before the St. Johnstone game.

What was considered today was the labelling of Collum's refeering as "criminal" after the CIS Cup which breached Rule 68 (or 69 cannot remember). A 2 game ban seems about right for that in my opinion perhaps more as he has previous.

The Rangers tunnel incident is slightly irritating I grant you but if the fourth official & referee give inconsistent statements about what he's allegedly done then its always going to be hard to nail him. This is the same for any manager in the profession. If the SFA bring a case against a manager they have to be able to prove it and if they can't then no punishment should be dealt out. Lennon's a wanker but if we override the principle I've just mentioned we descend to his primitive level of thinking.

Lennon's a :wanker: don't got me wrong and the guy is toxic to Scottish Football and I remain fully confident that this two game ban is likely just the start as the SFA will hammer him more for the bias allegations on twitter and running onto the pitch but a two game ban in my opinion isn't horrendously inappropriate (tu)

I was going to post something similar - and I must admit with 2, maybe 3 charges still to be heard a 2 match ban is what the offence deserved - but he is going to find it very hard to hide from the Hearts comments and personal comments - although the comments prior to St Johnstone dont merit much (IMHO)

Im willing to bet Ian Brines fucked up like hes been fucking up at every game over last 4years all in the name of his favourites

Given that it was the referee who sent him to the stand it's definitely the case that Brines account has got him off the hook

Strange for a police officer to come up with inconsistent evidence

Where does this leave the referee then as they clearly are not backing him up on this? If I was him I would be raging with both Brines & the SFA for lack of support

Oh and it makes me wonder if there is any CCTV in the Ibrox tunnel after all cos that's twice that wee ginger cunt has got away with alleged misdemeanours in our tunnel

Strange indeed

Im willing to bet Ian Brines fucked up like hes been fucking up at every game over last 4years all in the name of his favourites

I'd put money on that,Brines is a fenian bastard who would know how and do exactly what was needed to get Lennon off without punishment. :wanker:

You would think that they would report similar stories at least.

Apparently both stories were totally contradictive.

But brines is a cheating tim scum papish cunt. So im wondering whose story was lies. :rolleyes:

Good post and I agree with most of that. What I don't agree with is the SFA coming out and saying that lennon missing the 2nd half of the game is punishment enough.

Will this criteria now apply to all footballers who are dismissed in the 1st half of a game?

Good post and I agree with most of that. What I don't agree with is the SFA coming out and saying that lennon missing the 2nd half of the game is punishment enough.

Will this criteria now apply to all footballers who are dismissed in the 1st half of a game?

They have certainly set a precedent with that decision

What's confusing is has he been punished or has he not?

If there's conflicting accounts from the officials has he grounds to appeal?

It's a clusterfuck caused by the authorities not having the balls to back the referee and throw the book at the cunt

They have certainly set a precedent with that decision

What's confusing is has he been punished or has he not?

If there's conflicting accounts from the officials has he grounds to appeal?

It's a clusterfuck caused by the authorities not having the balls to back the referee and throw the book at the cunt

Any manager from now on sent to the stand has to be let off as they seem to think that is more than enough punishment we will wait and see.

I was going to post something similar - and I must admit with 2, maybe 3 charges still to be heard a 2 match ban is what the offence deserved - but he is going to find it very hard to hide from the Hearts comments and personal comments - although the comments prior to St Johnstone dont merit much (IMHO)

like fuck is it appropriate!

last april this piece of derelict green slime served a 5 match ban of an 8 match ban. he was allowed to serve the bans concurrently rather than consecutively - the bastard is a fucking habitual!

and he should have been done for it and he wasn't.

it's nowhere near a first offence!!- he's got a barra load of them, making a 2 game ban laughable.

so it surprises the fuck out of me when bears, like yourself, ignore the obvious bias at the root of such a verdict -the clear and unmistakable power of liewell on this sfa.