Miller bid thread

Shane

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This should clear everything up for everybody who wants to know what is going on:

As we all know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know”

Thanks to Donald Rumsfeld for clearing it all up and putting us in the know.

This would be funny if only it wasn't true. <cr>

GS you work nights or should that be Knights but aside from that do you claim to have access to anymore info than anyone else? Just wondering a simple yes or no will suffice. I along with others have noted your backing with one group ahead of others but if it is not that group and another that does manage a CVA outcome you along with any other Rangers supporter must be happy. I do not understand why when an alternative bid is talked of you rubbish it-we know nothing very much of any of them.

tomorrow's record has miller stepping up his bid.

ng set to walk and Fraser wishart confirming players can rip up their contracts if we are liquidated.

Keith Jackson said this on talksport earlier.

Just got to hope that NG, Miller or whoever has the finances and mentality that take our club away from this mess (tu)

So Kennedy is out, along with TBK and NG is pulling out tomorpw os that right?

So that leaves Miller then.

This guy worries me since he was associated with Liquidation.Guilty by association ,and all that.

His company is very profitable and pulled out of the recession in stronger condition than ever. Association is being made by people with interests in the other bidders.

GS you work nights or should that be Knights but aside from that do you claim to have access to anymore info than anyone else? Just wondering a simple yes or no will suffice. I along with others have noted your backing with one group ahead of others but if it is not that group and another that does manage a CVA outcome you along with any other Rangers supporter must be happy. I do not understand why when an alternative bid is talked of you rubbish it-we know nothing very much of any of them.

I know d park. or it would be better to say my friends know his son well.

I haven't had any info since Feb.

how much of the company is his? 5%

I told you what his current holdings were earlier, not relevant when viewed in light of his sales over the past six weeks. And he's still the chairman.

Good try. wanker.gif