Miller bid thread

Shane

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not up to speed and would take to long to catch up so whats the latest you have?

Share sales over the past month show trends of someone raising capital. Miller Ind's in very a cash strong position.

What I'm seeing, and this is my opinion but being corroborated by others now, is he's going to tell Ticketus to take a hike in the initial CVA offering and let them and Whyte sort it out once RFC assets are protected. Appears to be the only bidder acknowledging liquidation as an option, but preference to a CVA. But again, informed speculation.

Run down on my twitter: @ShaneANicholson

was this not the guy the imposter who paid a pound brought to the table ,although he was under another guise then and somehow all of a sudden changed their name from club 9 sports ...of whom is the main man behind that organisation who drastically failed in their takeover of 2 english clubs ......

OH AND WHY EXCLUDE CLUB 9 SPORTS FROM THE BIDDING ,WHEN CLEARLY ...U ARE CLUB 9 SPORTS ?

I SMELL ANOTHER RAT

was this not the guy the imposter who paid a pound brought to the table ,although he was under another guise then and somehow all of a sudden changed their name from club 9 sports ...of whom is the main man behind that organisation who drastically failed in their takeover of 2 english clubs ......

OH AND WHY EXCLUDE CLUB 9 SPORTS FROM THE BIDDING ,WHEN CLEARLY ...U ARE CLUB 9 SPORTS ?

I SMELL ANOTHER RAT

Not a thing to do with Club 9, mate.

*Clarify: nothing to indicate this is any sort of an extension of the Club 9 consortium which Miller was tapped up for.

Share sales over the past month show trends of someone raising capital. Miller Ind's in very a cash strong position.

What I'm seeing, and this is my opinion but being corroborated by others now, is he's going to tell Ticketus to take a hike in the initial CVA offering and let them and Whyte sort it out once RFC assets are protected. Appears to be the only bidder acknowledging liquidation as an option, but preference to a CVA. But again, informed speculation.

Run down on my twitter: @ShaneANicholson

That must take some balls, Ticketus are all over us like flies on shite after Whyte duped them

I cannot see why people are up in arms if a Bidder says liquidation is an option, it has to be, it's the biggest bargaining tool that they (the bidder) possess, without it, the creditors would simply hold out for 100% of the money owed and never reach agreement, if that was the case, no one would step to purchase.

So it has to be part of all bidders plans.

GS says Miller wants to liquidate us and make some money.

So he pays 20+ Million and get the club - does a newco, all the players leave, vast majority of the fans don't buy books, we get SPL and European sanctions and he sells us for a massive profit to .................................................................... ? who exactly GS can you fill us in.

Aye, but who keeps letting them in the door?

I don't know, they are like the strange 19 year old who hangs about high schools that has money to try get one of the 14 year olds to sleep with him and get pregnant

I cannot see why people are up in arms if a Bidder says liquidation is an option, it has to be, it's the biggest bargaining tool that they (the bidder) possess, without it, the creditors would simply hold out for 100% of the money owed and never reach agreement, if that was the case, no one would step to purchase.

So it has to be part of all bidders plans.

GS says Miller wants to liquidate us and make some money.

So he pays 20+ Million and get the club - does a newco, all the players leave, vast majority of the fans don't buy books, we get SPL and European sanctions and he sells us for a massive profit to .................................................................... ? who exactly GS can you fill us in.

As GS pointed out earlier, "the word unconditional has a certain meaning" 10310.gif

so he's selling shares in a solid company to buy rangers.

the question is how's that going to make him cash.

lease the stadium to us?

Why weren't you asking these questions about TBK et al? By you it was nothing more than charity to the supporters.

Not going to speculate on long term plans. Surely when his offer's finalized you'll get all your answers, or just look for Slater's article in the morning.

Why weren't you asking these questions about TBK et al? By you it was nothing more than charity to the supporters.

Not going to speculate on long term plans. Surely when his offer's finalized you'll get all your answers, or just look for Slater's article in the morning.

because I know there motives.

For someone who works at a news paper you should be ashamed( 'there' should have been 'their' )-you have no reason to doubt the bid of anyone-if your beloved BK do not get in you will have a meltdown!

I don't work at a newspaper.

if miller gets in I will indeed meltdown. :(