punishments

Chef

Correct me please if I'm wrong here, is it at all plausible that this whole fiasco is being dragged out till the season is finished to avoid punishments that come with going into admin during a season, ie loss of all points etc, I'm seriously confused and annoyed at the lack of anything concrete at the moment.

I think we are being liquidated and will be offered the newco route, seriously passed

Correct me please if I'm wrong here, is it at all plausible that this whole fiasco is being dragged out till the season is finished to avoid punishments that come with going into admin during a season, ie loss of all points etc, I'm seriously confused and annoyed at the lack of anything concrete at the moment.

I think we are being liquidated and will be offered the newco route, seriously passed

You mean liquidation. right?

I do mate, had a rage on, is this possible we are just dragging it out to avoid more punishment, won't pretend I know shit

I suppose there could be a doomsday argument that if we had already past the point of no return it would be slightly more honourable to fulfil our fixtures before liquidation. I don't think that is the case though and I don't really want to think about it at the moment.