Ched Evans Guilty

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand how Evans is guilty and the other boy isn't.

Besides, he won't serve his full sentence, he'll be let out after 2 years or so.

McDonald pulled a girl while they were both drunk and asked the hotel staff to makre sure she got home safe.

Evans was late to the party, got involved, then legged it through a fire escape.

The jury thought she consented to McDonald but not Evans.

I understand that law. Although would it be the same if the offender said he was to out of it to remember raping her?.....i think not.

Sheff utds top scorer aswell.

You're right, the offender wouldn't stand a chance as the defence of being drunk or under drugs when self induced is never accepted.

McDonald pulled a girl while they were both drunk and asked the hotel staff to makre sure she got home safe.

Evans was late to the party, got involved, then legged it through a fire escape.

The jury thought she consented to McDonald but not Evans.

Ah well there you go then, that's a bit dubious.

Still don't think he'll serve the whole 5 years though.

Don't want to sound insensitive but there are plenty of cases of people getting so pissed they don't know what they are doing and then having a night of sex they can't remember. Wonder if they would take a similar case seriously if genders were the other way round?

Having a team dabble and getting mobile phone out is obviously wrong but I just hope there has been enough evidence to justify a 5 year sentence for what essentially could have been a pissed up girl forgetting about what she did the night before and then panicking and going to the police.

How can one be done and not the other?

I said the same on twitter and got some abuse - rape's such an emotive crime that if you get done with it you're stuck with that label for life.

how can he be done for it when the bird doesnt even know what happened ?

:lol: love it...

To be honest there is no longer "heat of the moment" and letting the passion lead you, just gets you into trouble it seems.

It's more of case stopping mid fondle and then asking the following...

a) Do you hereby consent to full sexual intercourse with X? Sign Here.

b) Can we also have a recording of you stating your 'agreement' for such sexual intercourse

c) Do you consent that we have a silent observer to ensure all sexual intercourse is unforced and not against your will?

Follow the above and you will be absolutely fine :craphead:

Kyle bartley is trending on twitter. Apparently e said something relating to this, his following tweets have stated that it's a mix up and he was referring to something else. Anyone have an idea of what's going on?

Kyle bartley is trending on twitter. Apparently e said something relating to this, his following tweets have stated that it's a mix up and he was referring to something else. Anyone have an idea of what's going on?

He said "Some very very stupid girls out there. Lost a good friend, and a great person."

People have taken it he's talking about Evans.

The whole 'consent when drunk' thing is a massive can of worms.

Rape is a horrible crime and the bastards guilty should be castrated. I've known people close to me become totally different people after it's happened to them and never really got over it.

But on the other side of the coin, how drunk is too drunk? How many cheeky vimtos can some burd have so you know you won't do time for slinging it up her? What if you too are pished out your mind? How many times have you yourself or know someone who has woke up in a randoms bed? Should the person you podgered be doing porridge aswell?

It's a tough one, and probably why the conviction rate for rape is so low. It's seen countless animals walk free after attacking vulnerable girls, but it will no doubt see some poor lad out on the pull locked up after 'getting lucky'.

:lol: love it...

To be honest there is no longer "heat of the moment" and letting the passion lead you, just gets you into trouble it seems.

It's more of case stopping mid fondle and then asking the following...

a) Do you hereby consent to full sexual intercourse with X? Sign Here.

b) Can we also have a recording of you stating your 'agreement' for such sexual intercourse

c) Do you consent that we have a silent observer to ensure all sexual intercourse is unforced and not against your will?

Follow the above and you will be absolutely fine :craphead:

im not saying evans is innocent . he might well have raped her however her quote was

"My clothes were scattered around on the floor," she said.

"I just didn't know how I got there, if I had gone there with anyone. I was confused and dazed."

but she definitely knows she said one guy could ride her but she said no to evans <cr>

something doesnt seem right to me

also ive backed sheff utd tomorrow and now i think they will fuck up my coupon :lol:

im not saying evans is innocent . he might well have raped her however her quote was

"My clothes were scattered around on the floor," she said.

"I just didn't know how I got there, if I had gone there with anyone. I was confused and dazed."

but she definitely knows she said one guy could ride her but she said no to evans <cr>

something doesnt seem right to me

also ive backed sheff utd tomorrow and now i think they will fuck up my coupon :lol:

As I understand it, the other guy has been cleared of rape charges. Meaning he was also accused of raping her. I would guess the reason that he got away with it was because he did the deed without being filmed. Did the police seize his mates phone? If so, what did it reveal?

At the end of the day, a jury of men and women have seen all the evidence and saw fit to go guilty. Evans would have been able to call on three of his pals as eye witnesses but there was still a strong enough case against to convince the jury to send him down. Speculating that Evans has been stitched up is a bit harsh on the lass IMO.

It's a shame that such a talented player has potentially just threw away his career. He is the best player in League 1 and amongst the best strikers outside the prem right now. He gets no sympathy from me though, the guy is at best an idiot, and at worst, rapist scum.

Getting jailed because a lassie was drunk and couldn't remember the night before. Men all over Britain should be shitting themselves tomorrow morning.

I think it's her fault as much as anyone else's. Ridiculous sentence.

Utterly pathetic!

Also several people on here stating it was filmed, where does it mention that?

I wonder what the jury panel consisted off for Men vs Woman.

Seems insane he 'raped' her even though she doesn't know what happened!? Thats so crazy, rape is when someone forces themselves on you when you say no. This poor guys life has now been destroyed because the girl doesn't recall if she said yes, or no, or was unconscious.

Surely the only way he can be found guilty is if he has stated she was unconscious or his friend has stated she was unconscious when he had sex, both of which I doubt would have happened.

I just don't get it.

Weird.

if she was so drunk she cant rememeber it then she can't rememeber whether she said yes or no to it

for me it seems ridiculous that he is getting charged, maybe she did say no in which case he deserves to get jailed but if she cant even rememeber it how the fuck can he get charged