bust within 6 weeks?

KingKirk

There's been some sort of hidden agenda to begin with imo. Was it coincidence that CW appointed a backbone-less duo of D&P as our clubs administrators?

Initially David Murray then Craig Whyte then Ticketus are going to be the death of us although I pray that this isn't the case however each day that goes by that seems more likely.

I'd say three, we have been told by end of season it gets complicated, I just hope some players choose rangers over any offers yet in the real world I know it isnt as cut and dry as that

There's been some sort of hidden agenda to begin with imo. Was it coincidence that CW appointed a backbone-less duo of D&P as our clubs administrators?

Initially David Murray then Craig Whyte then Ticketus are going to be the death of us although I pray that this isn't the case however each day that goes by that seems more likely.

Nothing hidden at all. We got ransacked in broad daylight.

Mr McCoist said IF there is no buyer in the next six weeks, he believes it's liquidation. Not quite him saying he expects liquidation. His statement can also been taken as - If there is a buyer in the next six weeks then liquidation will not happen. Not much to take out of it IMO, and this thread title isn't very good IMO.

its true.

Ok, not to call anyone a liar here because I don't know I was just assuming, where did we find out that they get paid at the end along with the creditors?

I'm amazed if they have been working for weeks with no payment atall.

Where do they get their money from if we go into liquidation?

Again, not calling you a liar, just asking.

Ally McCoist - Master of the obvious.

I don't know why there is a fuss over this like he's suddenly gave us a death sentence.

Is there anyone on here who didn't already know that we'd be bust if we didn't have a new owner in 6 weeks ?

I'd like some of what they're smoking if there is.

The tims got within hours of that before their buyer did the deal.

Stop panicking FFS.