£10 single for this weekend!

scottyc06

Got a free £10 bet to placed on a single bet this weekend! I'm thinking football, but seen as its a single, need to get some decent odds! Anyone seen anything worthwhile?

Will take any suggestions, 1st goal scorer, scores, decent odds on a team?

Rangers to beat Hearts, 5/4.

I was a bit greedy and went for Rangers to score three or more goals at 4/1, £10 quid with £50 returns :)

Also had 2 quid on Andy Little to score 2 or more goals at 16/1, £34 returns.

Safe to say when Andy boy scored that third goal I was a happy chappy :sherlock:

I was a bit greedy and went for Rangers to score three or more goals at 4/1, £10 quid with £50 returns :)

Also had 2 quid on Andy Little to score 2 or more goals at 16/1, £34 returns.

Safe to say when Andy boy scored that third goal I was a happy chappy :sherlock:

Nice

OT ; my wee £10 I had in my betting account went on Madrid @ 4/1 hail.gif

Nice

OT ; my wee £10 I had in my betting account went on Madrid @ 4/1 hail.gif

I ended up totally forgetting about ma free bet til late on Saturday afternoon and thought I'd just put it on the Classico, by the time I got round to it madrid were 1 up and I didn't have a clue! So said to the mrs pick a score.... 2-1 Madrid she says, I was like oh ffs but right ok, put it on... BOOM £60 back :)

I ended up totally forgetting about ma free bet til late on Saturday afternoon and thought I'd just put it on the Classico, by the time I got round to it madrid were 1 up and I didn't have a clue! So said to the mrs pick a score.... 2-1 Madrid she says, I was like oh ffs but right ok, put it on... BOOM £60 back :)

Nice 00000042.gif