Incubator FC scarves

Carsons Dog

fux sake someone tell me what he has meant to have done.

Raises moneys for all sorts of needy causes, always has tea and supper with his mum... really can't say a bad word about him crabflute.gif

what have i missed out on? :blush:

there was a thread a while ago on it - somebody had a link to a website. the guy on the site posts some interesting pro-Rangers stuff (not biased from what i remember, just looking at things from our point of view). anyway, he had a go at Dingwall for some do he was going to have after the last Old Firm game. apparently he had raised money from similar do's of around 150k, but only 50k (or some number significantly lower than 150k) went to Rangers.

nutshell

there was a thread a while ago on it - somebody had a link to a website. the guy on the site posts some interesting pro-Rangers stuff (not biased from what i remember, just looking at things from our point of view). anyway, he had a go at Dingwall for some do he was going to have after the last Old Firm game. apparently he had raised money from similar do's of around 150k, but only 50k (or some number significantly lower than 150k) went to Rangers.

nutshell

He also enjoys a good bouncy from time to time, or so I'm told 10310.gif

nutshell

Jaysus, thats a wild accusation!

Think my reply handled that. More than capable of handling their faceless attacks on me.

You asked me a question, and I asked you why you asked me that.

You answer that your reply answered my question doh

What do they teach you at school these days?