Mark Dingwall interview on TalkSport

MosesMcNeil

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Head of the Rangers Supporters Trust" - So much for the fuds on here that claim that he has no position within the RST.

This whole interview is about him promoting his pet bid: TBK. He really really really wants that XXXXL blazer.

This fucker doesn't speak for me. I wish he would just fucking disappear up his own well used arsehole.

He was fairly well spoken and talked well about the position of the Scottish football in the context of other leagues.

I just found that first bit to be inaccurate and that information is fed to other fans and we end up without genuine information. I don't think it was deliberate though.

Why?

1. Does he post on RM?

2. Is he representing a large percentage of the Rangers support?

3. Has he qualifications (a degree perhaps) or work in finance or accounting giving him more knowledge of the subject than most of us poor downtrodden RM laymen?

If the answers to question 1, 2 and 3 are 'No' (and I suspect they are) then I'll pass, thanks.

:sleep1:

"Head of the Rangers Supporters Trust" - So much for the fuds on here that claim that he has no position within the RST.

This whole interview is about him promoting his pet bid: TBK. He really really really wants that XXXXL blazer.

This fucker doesn't speak for me. I wish he would just fucking disappear up his own well used arsehole.

Thats the attitude to have :rolleyes:

Rangers stand on the brink and you try to slag someone actually doing something about it. Ah well.

Btw before the usual brigade start quoting me dont bother, i have no interest in getting into debates, my feelings all things RST have been made clear on here. However if TBK/BK can rescue us and keep both Rangers FC and the parent company alive then i will be happy with that.

Dingwall etc have their faults but fuck me if its a case of knowing what you are getting compared to whats on offer i know what i want.

He was fairly well spoken and talked well about the position of the Scottish football in the context of other leagues.

I just found that first bit to be inaccurate and that information is fed to other fans and we end up without genuine information. I don't think it was deliberate though.

Off topic slightly, but have been asking about the last couple of days in work and apparently David Hilliar is one of us, so i think i will be keeping an eye on his tweets and tv appearences

Thats the attitude to have :rolleyes:

Rangers stand on the brink and you try to slag someone actually doing something about it. Ah well.

Btw before the usual brigade start quoting me dont bother, i have no interest in getting into debates, my feelings all things RST have been made clear on here. However if TBK/BK can rescue us and keep both Rangers FC and the parent company alive then i will be happy with that.

Dingwall etc have their faults but fuck me if its a case of knowing what you are getting compared to whats on offer i know what i want.

He doesn't speak for me.

Well, that's up to you.

Once again he conducted himself well and spoke eloquently on the clubs behalf.

At this moment in time people are still wanting to stick the boot in to people who are trying to help and keep the Rangers both as the FC and the parent company as it is today

Off topic slightly, but have been asking about the last couple of days in work and apparently David Hilliar is one of us, so i think i will be keeping an eye on his tweets and tv appearences

You mean he's a Bear? At first I thought you meant an employee of the University. blush.giflaugh.gif

are you sure about that? ive been informed he is from beastville fc.

Why?

1. Does he post on RM?

2. Is he representing a large percentage of the Rangers support?

3. Has he qualifications (a degree perhaps) or work in finance or accounting giving him more knowledge of the subject than most of us poor downtrodden RM laymen?

If the answers to question 1, 2 and 3 are 'No' (and I suspect they are) then I'll pass, thanks.

:sleep1:

1. I don't know.

2. He's certainly speaking well of The Rangers.

3. I don't know.

I have no axe to grind with MD - I've been critical enough in the past as a result of my member experience in the early days of the RST - but it's difficult not to offer him credit in trying for what he clearly believes is in The Rangers best interests. And he does speak well - calmly and with some assurance.

At this moment in time people are still wanting to stick the boot in to people who are trying to help and keep the Rangers both as the FC and the parent company as it is today

How exactly is Dingwall "trying to help"

This vulture is using our plight as a massive exercise in self promotion.

He doesn't give a fuck about whether or not TBK are the best bid or not. It's what's in it for him.

If Miller or any other party promised him a seat on the board (newco or otherwise) he'd be doing a leggo-esque u-turn tomorrow.