Mark Dingwall interview on TalkSport

MosesMcNeil

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not. As in really not. Did you mean BP9?

The Head Cunt Jaffa's continued insistence on painting himself as the man of all the people, and the behavior of various lieutenants outside the FF firewall today has been shameful, the most visible instance being a call for unity followed by picking a fight with VB on twitter.

David Edgar was brilliant. Dingwall isnt

Can you define brilliant? I think I'm on safe ground saying neither, although quite clever speakers at times, should be in the same sentence as the word brilliant. Can we keep this real?

The Head Cunt Jaffa's continued insistence on painting himself as the man of all the people, and the behavior of various lieutenants outside the FF firewall today has been shameful, the most visible instance being a call for unity followed by picking a fight with VB on twitter.

Oh, ok.

I'm past caring about inter-site squabbling. Well past.

Oh, ok.

I'm past caring about inter-site squabbling. Well past.

More personal than anything, but cheers. Pass along that'd I prefer they not contact me in the future to inquire about my projects they rejected outright.

More personal than anything, but cheers. Pass along that'd I prefer they not contact me in the future to inquire about my projects they rejected outright.

Shane, I hear and read all the angst, all the vitriol - it's just monumentally insignificant at this time. You must know that.

And, I have no online contact with anything to do with The Rangers out-with RM. No twatter, no facebook, no FF or anything else for that matter - I'll be passing nothing along because I can't.

Shane, I hear and read all the angst, all the vitriol - it's just monumentally insignificant at this time. You must know that.

And, I have no online contact with anything to do with The Rangers out-with RM. No twatter, no facebook, no FF or anything else for that matter - I'll be passing nothing along because I can't.

I do, mate. Trust me. But the outward efforts of FF is drawing a bigger line in the sand than ever before. I don't think people reacting to that is out of line in the least.

The main reason I enjoy RM is because I can go about my ways without fear of being banned or reprimanded. We have our fun, no? 00000042.gif

Cheers on the info, I'll pass along my comments to the complaint dept wink.gif

I do, mate. Trust me. But the outward efforts of FF is drawing a bigger line in the sand than ever before. I don't think people reacting to that is out of line in the least.

The main reason I enjoy RM is because I can go about my ways without fear of being banned or reprimanded. We have our fun, no?

People can react as they choose - I can't change that.

And, yes, I love RM for the self-same reason.

Haven't listened nor will I , so have to ask you if he corrected them on that statement as he never corrected Shareen Nanjani when she introduced him as a Director of the rst.

I would definitely do shareen nanjiani, and I would get her to scream pound my fuckin shareen nanjiani the dirty bitch!

Not too bad but I disliked his obviously condescending attitude towards "Bill eh Bill, cough cough Miller". Guy deserves as much respect as TBK or BK.

Wonder what qualifies him to say the Miller proposal would be 'illegal'??

oh I'm sure he's spoken to some clued up business people of late.

doh Another Dingwall thread, another thread of fart air. We're on the brink of extinction and instead of trying to save the speices we are actively trying to destroy it by in-fighting.

Dingwall has emerged as the turn-to Rangers supporter for comments on radio or TV and has been for over a month. He is well spoken and has not as yet said anything that I disagree with so for me I don't give a fuck if he's a cunt, fat, ugly gayer who is employed as a cleaner. I'm surprised the media haven't turned to a handwringing gaylord who wants to turn Rangers into just another football club. At the moment he is the only one is saying things I agree with in the media. Basically, TBKs are promising us the earth but it's the best chance we've got of remaining alive.

If discussing Dingwall or listening to him causes such great upset amongst some then I suggest you don't open the thread and don't listen to what he says. He will never ever be the official rep on a Rangers board so you can relax on that point.

I implied nothing of the kind.

LOL so you cant even understand what you write - stunning - what part of ".... and spoke eloquently on the clubs behalf" do you not understand or is open to a different interpretation? You wrote it - that is a direct quote from your post - I love that you cant even look at what you wrote and see you erred - a simple your right I meant something else but wrote it wrong would have stopped you digging this hole for yourself. :lol: :lol:

doh Another Dingwall thread, another thread of fart air. We're on the brink of extinction and instead of trying to save the speices we are actively trying to destroy it by in-fighting.

Dingwall has emerged as the turn-to Rangers supporter for comments on radio or TV and has been for over a month. He is well spoken and has not as yet said anything that I disagree with so for me I don't give a fuck if he's a cunt, fat, ugly gayer who is employed as a cleaner. I'm surprised the media haven't turned to a handwringing gaylord who wants to turn Rangers into just another football club. At the moment he is the only one is saying things I agree with in the media. Basically, TBKs are promising us the earth but it's the best chance we've got of remaining alive.

If discussing Dingwall or listening to him causes such great upset amongst some then I suggest you don't open the thread and don't listen to what he says. He will never ever be the official rep on a Rangers board so you can relax on that point.

Saved me the typing. Spot on.:beer1:

Not too bad but I disliked his obviously condescending attitude towards "Bill eh Bill, cough cough Miller". Guy deserves as much respect as TBK or BK.

Wonder what qualifies him to say the Miller proposal would be 'illegal'??

Insolvency law of the Scottish ilk.