Mark Dingwall interview on TalkSport

MosesMcNeil

all i would say is he should check afew things out before saying i dont know this or that sounds dumb, all i would ask is if there was a route for rangers to go down keep our club, stadium, name and history all be it dump our debt why are folk moaning, is the whole point not about us staying as we are but debt free ? my big worry about TBK is we would be in big trouble for many years to clear this debt ? i dont give a fuck what people say about us dumping the debt it happens everyday, why should we give a toss Rangers are all i give to fucks about, for any fans on here or other forums that say they wont follow a new team or whatever then fuck off now, we dont need or want you if you are a real fan you will want rangers to survive no matter what

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all i would say is he should check afew things out before saying i dont know this or that sounds dumb, all i would ask is if there was a route for rangers to go down keep our club, stadium, name and history all be it dump our debt why are folk moaning, is the whole point not about us staying as we are but debt free ? my big worry about TBK is we would be in big trouble for many years to clear this debt ? i dont give a fuck what people say about us dumping the debt it happens everyday, why should we give a toss Rangers are all i give to fucks about, for any fans on here or other forums that say they wont follow a new team or whatever then fuck off now, we dont need or want you if you are a real fan you will want rangers to survive no matter what

What a stinking attitude you have.

Your quote above .., you imply md spoke eloquently on the clubs behalf - do you not even understand what you write?

I implied nothing of the kind.

LOL so you cant even understand what you write - stunning -

Before you embarrass yourself any further, I suggest you look up the meaning of the word 'imply'. As I said - I implied nothing of the kind. There was no equivocation, or hinting at, or suggestion in my post, no implying - a straight-forward declaration of my thoughts.

I'll be fine with an apology right here - no need to PM.

Before you embarrass yourself any further, I suggest you look up the meaning of the word 'imply'. As I said - I implied nothing of the kind. There was no equivocation, or hinting at, or suggestion in my post, no implying - a straight-forward declaration of my thoughts.

I'll be fine with an apology right here - no need to PM.

Your right - my "imply" gave you and out - re-reading it you state catagorically that he speaks for the club... "Once again he conducted himself well and spoke eloquently on the clubs behalf."

Next time I will just pick up on your errors rather than giving you an out!

Now when did MD get a mandate to speak on the clubs behalf? Or will you keep defelcting and avoiding - which is all you do when you have a weak argument!

Maybe you are happy for our club to bump people for money, but that is not the Rangers way. We are a institution followed by fans all over the world and our club has always paid our way. You say that you do not give a fuck about dumping our debt as it happens everyday, and what do you say about all the people who will lose jobs or their company goes to the wall. To be honest you are just as bad as Whyte with your attitude.

Maybe you are happy for our club to bump people for money, but that is not the Rangers way. We are a institution followed by fans all over the world and our club has always paid our way. You say that you do not give a fuck about dumping our debt as it happens everyday, and what do you say about all the people who will lose jobs or their company goes to the wall. To be honest you are just as bad as Whyte with your attitude.

Have you seen the creditors list, obviously not.

Yes and that is why some of our fans have paid some of the debts,but hey ho just bump them and do not worry about it.

Just bump who ? the creditors list does not lie we bumped shopkeepers for £300 we being the club, fantasising that it is not The Rangers way doesn't make the fact of the matter disappear. Traders where bumped for money it happens every day in every business, turns out we The Rangers are no different, albeit done in the club's name by lowlife owners and board members.

Yes and that is why some of our fans have paid some of the debts,but hey ho just bump them and do not worry about it.

Aye - I agree its NOT what the support want associated with - we want to pay our way - CW did not want us to pay our way and its a shame that he was our custodian as he has left the majority of us uncomfortable with these creditor debts.

Your right - my "imply" gave you and out - re-reading it you state catagorically that he speaks for the club... "Once again he conducted himself well and spoke eloquently on the clubs behalf."

Next time I will just pick up on your errors rather than giving you an out!

Now when did MD get a mandate to speak on the clubs behalf? Or will you keep defelcting and avoiding - which is all you do when you have a weak argument!

Your 'imply' didn't give me 'an out' - you were very wrong. Assuming, of course, you meant 'an out' and not 'and out' as you posted. :lol:

If you would quite plane a round their with the wrong words you wouldn't loose so many of these exchanges.

So, to put a very fine point on it, you made a right eejit of yourself. Again. Not brave enough to apologise either. Tut tut.

And in answer to your latest, lamest of questions - I wouldn't know who gave MD a mandate to speak on the clubs behalf. He seems to be just doing it.

im of the same opinion,what has the guy done to infuriate so many,also the Blue Knights why so much opposition,i think they are our ONLY hope here,true Rangers men with Rangers at heart.

Self interest:

Jumped into bed with TBK BEFORE knowing what other bids would be and who would make them.

Not in the fans best interest.

Lies on his board that TBK are overwhelmingly supported by the vast majority of fans

Bullshit everything i've seen shows Ng as more popular and possibly even BK

His board is overwhelmingly biased to TBK in what articles are published and even what thread bears can make/comment on.

Again not showing the best interests of the fans, so they can make their own mind up.

Slagging off Bill Ng for not disclosing his consortium, while most of TBK are mysterious, even D.Park hasn't commented, just PM and MD.

Again trying to deceive the fans

Claiming the bids are too secretive and only TBK are open and transparent.

An outright lie, Just a lie.

Mark giving lecrures about fellow bidders honesty, integrity and attitude.

Really? I mean really.

Perhaps if he let bears post their own opinions on his board without being banned and reating the fans equally he would have less haters.

He brings it on himself IMO, his cheerleaders treatment of those that dare question dubious motives tell you all you need to know.

After 8 years the RST should be an all encompassing powerhouse within the support, as it is under Mark they would be lucky to fill the Away section or Govan East Corner.

For me TBK bid was doing ok while PM was doing the interviews and conveying the message.

Since Mark has taken to the floor it has become a mini FF/RST bully boy bid.

If TBK win now it will be by default in my eyes and despite the FF claim of a 50m share issue windfall, if it fails the club is rooked.

One point i will make on the continual ignorance of ghis question

Perhaps GS/MD ;) can shed light.

A fan asked the RST twitter "What is the back up to a share issue failing" or something very similar

After trying to ignore it was answered almost as the following.

The blue knights are rich and saverangers showed the money is there.

Sorry if being Sceptical of TBK doesn't make me a fan anymore, i will deal with it.

Too many half truths and toomuch bullying going on.

"Head of the Rangers Supporters Trust" - So much for the fuds on here that claim that he has no position within the RST.

This whole interview is about him promoting his pet bid: TBK. He really really really wants that XXXXL blazer.

This fucker doesn't speak for me. I wish he would just fucking disappear up his own well used arsehole.

Nowhere does he say he is "head of the Rangers Supporters Trust", journalist speak but you know that. He is a member of the RST board, don't know who the "fuds" are that say he is not, or did you make that up also?

doh Another Dingwall thread, another thread of fart air. We're on the brink of extinction and instead of trying to save the speices we are actively trying to destroy it by in-fighting.

Dingwall has emerged as the turn-to Rangers supporter for comments on radio or TV and has been for over a month. He is well spoken and has not as yet said anything that I disagree with so for me I don't give a fuck if he's a cunt, fat, ugly gayer who is employed as a cleaner. I'm surprised the media haven't turned to a handwringing gaylord who wants to turn Rangers into just another football club. At the moment he is the only one is saying things I agree with in the media. Basically, TBKs are promising us the earth but it's the best chance we've got of remaining alive.

If discussing Dingwall or listening to him causes such great upset amongst some then I suggest you don't open the thread and don't listen to what he says. He will never ever be the official rep on a Rangers board so you can relax on that point.

I think you will find that this is not true.

No Matter what we think about this Guy ,Bill Miller has called all of them out and we will see at the end of the Day what they are all made of .

I have never ever trusted TBK and would wish for Kennedy before them ,I had hoped Bill NG had taken us on and took us to new things but if this is the best we can hope for then we all just have to go for it .

Unfortunately this guy is the Voice ,but he certainly doesn't represent me or the Majority of Rangers Fans who Follow the Team.

Not listened to him as I am also in the understanding he is only there for himself and his Ego and doesn't inspire or never has throughout the Bastard Murray's reign.

Your 'imply' didn't give me 'an out' - you were very wrong. Assuming, of course, you meant 'an out' and not 'and out' as you posted. :lol:

If you would quite plane a round their with the wrong words you wouldn't loose so many of these exchanges.

So, to put a very fine point on it, you made a right eejit of yourself. Again. Not brave enough to apologise either. Tut tut.

And in answer to your latest, lamest of questions - I wouldn't know who gave MD a mandate to speak on the clubs behalf. He seems to be just doing it.

Deflection obviously has worked for you in the past as it is all you do - it is amazing that you dont recognise what you wrote is wrong - sad really sad.

The vitriolic attacks on some of the so- called Rangers supporters representatives are more than a little over the top.

I've never met Dingwall or Kerr, but any time I have listened to their interviews they have been articulate and have conducted themselves well. Yes, they unashamedly support the Blue Knights because they are part of the consortium - they have an obligation to do so.

Notwithstanding, they are always staunch in their support for all things Rangers inspite of their 'marriage' to the Blue Knights, and that's not a bad thing given the hostile press coverage we normally get.

Let's not be too quick to condemn them. You need not support the Blue Knights (I don't) but I have no wish to 'bad mouth' them.

Neither the RST, or the two RSA's can lay claim to represent the majority of Rangers supporters; none of the three main supporters groups have sufficient numbers to make that claim with any validity, but it is well that we have someone to present our case even if they are representing a rival bid.

Let's tone it down a little. By all means debate the pros and cons of the Blue Knights bid, but let's not rubbish either their bid or any of the others - we may have to pull together shortly to make one of them work!

BelgradeBear, on 21 April 2012 - 08:36 AM, said:

Another Dingwall thread, another thread of fart air. We're on the brink of extinction and instead of trying to save the speices we are actively trying to destroy it by in-fighting.

Dingwall has emerged as the turn-to Rangers supporter for comments on radio or TV and has been for over a month. He is well spoken and has not as yet said anything that I disagree with so for me I don't give a fuck if he's a cunt, fat, ugly gayer who is employed as a cleaner. I'm surprised the media haven't turned to a handwringing gaylord who wants to turn Rangers into just another football club. At the moment he is the only one is saying things I agree with in the media. Basically, TBKs are promising us the earth but it's the best chance we've got of remaining alive.

If discussing Dingwall or listening to him causes such great upset amongst some then I suggest you don't open the thread and don't listen to what he says. He will never ever be the official rep on a Rangers board so you can relax on that point.

I think you will find that this is not true.

Once again keyboard militants ignore the facts to have a go at Dingwall. Some points; 1. The RST have stated that any fans rep on the Rangers board would need to be someone with experience in corporate business. 2. Dingwall has said he is not a business man and would not be the RST candidate. 3. And this is the most important bit, TBK have said that there would be 3 ? levels of fan membership each would be represented on the board. The people who would decide who that was would be the fans who invested in the club, not the RST, RSA or R Supporters A.

it is amazing that you dont recognise what you wrote is wrong - sad really sad.

We've already done this. You wrongly suggest I implied something. You agreed I did nothing of the kind - as per my post.

And, yet, no apology for your basic, schoolboy error. Tut tut. I wouldn't gloat in the face of your embarrassment - your shame is public enough as it is.

The vitriolic attacks on some of the so- called Rangers supporters representatives are more than a little over the top.

I've never met Dingwall or Kerr, but any time I have listened to their interviews they have been articulate and have conducted themselves well. Yes, they unashamedly support the Blue Knights because they are part of the consortium - they have an obligation to do so.

Notwithstanding, they are always staunch in their support for all things Rangers inspite of their 'marriage' to the Blue Knights, and that's not a bad thing given the hostile press coverage we normally get.

Let's not be too quick to condemn them. You need not support the Blue Knights (I don't) but I have no wish to 'bad mouth' them.

Neither the RST, or the two RSA's can lay claim to represent the majority of Rangers supporters; none of the three main supporters groups have sufficient numbers to make that claim with any validity, but it is well that we have someone to present our case even if they are representing a rival bid.

Let's tone it down a little. By all means debate the pros and cons of the Blue Knights bid, but let's not rubbish either their bid or any of the others - we may have to pull together shortly to make one of them work!

Well said. Someone with no interest in Rangers or football looking at this forum and others could well believe that some "fans" would rather see the club die than give any credit to another point of view.

Well said. Someone with no interest in Rangers or football looking at this forum and others could well believe that some "fans" would rather see the club die than give any credit to another point of view.

If you think that people slagging off Dingwall will make any difference to what happens with the club then you are seriously deluded.