Mark Dingwall interview on TalkSport

MosesMcNeil

Well said. Someone with no interest in Rangers or football looking at this forum and others could well believe that some "fans" would rather see the club die than give any credit to another point of view.

Melodramatic nonsense Dingwall seems to have a lot of his flock brainwashed.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said. Someone with no interest in Rangers or football looking at this forum and others could well believe that some "fans" would rather see the club die than give any credit to another point of view.

At least they would see another point of view on this forum

Melodramatic nonsense Dingwall seems to have a lot of his flock brainwashed.

Certainly not one of Dingwall's flock as I'm banned from FF after criticising that website. Just think that some hate him more than they love Rangers, same sort of thinking that another mob I can think of have.

Certainly not one of Dingwall's flock as I'm banned from FF after criticising that website. Just think that some hate him more than they love Rangers, same sort of thinking that another mob I can think of have.

Dont be so fucking stupid people are sick of him there love of Rangers cant be questioned over this.

As i said melodramatic pish, you dont love Rangers as you dont love Dingwall ffs have a fucking look at yourself.

Dont be so fucking stupid people are sick of him there love of Rangers cant be questioned over this.

Do not think I'm being stupid at all. Our club could go down the pan and is very near to it according to some "experts", could be you think differently and there is no danger of that. From my point of view we all should be doing whatever we can save our club and show unity to all. Dingwall goes on TV and speaks ok imo, but you and others just want to snipe away. I don't get it.

Do not think I'm being stupid at all. Our club could go down the pan and is very near to it according to some "experts", could be you think differently and there is no danger of that. From my point of view we all should be doing whatever we can save our club and show unity to all. Dingwall goes on TV and speaks ok imo, but you and others just want to snipe away. I don't get it.

Maybe he should spend less time on tv and more at Ibrox