The Blue Knights and £500k question

MCLACHLAN1

There is a massive difference between being able to pay and choosing not to do so and just not being able to raise it.

So which is it?

It doesnt matter they backed down because they have no money and GS am not gonna argue am stating facts they needed TICKETUS to fund their bid and they asked for another £500,000 but they said no.

so is it sky saying it?

Gunny, if I spent my time do all of mine and yours leg work, then when would I have time for casey?

You know the answer to your question; does nothing to change the implications of their statements.

well if its ssn then its hardly reliable. if its d & p its perhaps true.

Well they're 1000x more reliable than you.

No offence mate but how anyone thinks your some sort of expert in this is beyond me. You basically just say the exact opposite of what the person in question is saying in public or in a statement, don't back it up and 99% of the time it's something negative.

No offence mate but how anyone thinks your some sort of expert in this is beyond me. You basically just say the exact opposite of what the person in question is saying in public or in a statement, don't back it up and 99% of the time it's something negative.

Funny that despite his and casey's loud objections, all of my info checked out at the end, including the plans to ring fence assets and pursue a CVA separate the healthy portions of the club, whereas their rhetoric continues to unravel at an alarming rate. Still haven't gotten the apology, might be in the post.

Funny that despite his and casey's loud objections, all of my info checked out at the end, including the plans to ring fence assets and pursue a CVA separate the healthy portions of the club, whereas their rhetoric continues to unravel at an alarming rate. Still haven't gotten the apology, might be in the post.

Heard that before about something.............took 18 monthscraphead2.gif

really. what have I got wrong?

so you have been proven right have you?

he's agreed a cva.

No one on here has been right so far, its just a bunch of supporters guessing about bids and while some might have substance I have yet to see a poster be 100% on this.

How could they though when you consider its Whyte, Murray, D&P, Ticketus and the rest that are involved in this chess game.

so you have been proven right have you?

he's agreed a cva.

So he's wrong and your right?

Have we been liquidated? At least what he said turned out to be his plan, said so by him and the administrators whereas inevitably you pop up and say they're both lying and it's all a cover up etc etc when it's all guess work based on nothing.

So he's wrong and your right?

Have we been liquidated? At least what he said turned out to be his plan, said so by him and the administrators whereas inevitably you pop up and say they're both lying and it's all a cover up etc etc when it's all guess work based on nothing.

nope I'm not right on that one yet.

ng was pulling out.

I was first to say p Murray and co were going to bid.

the American wants liquidation.

p murrays the better option than whyte last year.

what have I not got right.

I'd like to see the posts about the first two and last and your wrong on the third. Miller and admin quite clearly say that he would move assets to a newco while "this" Rangers goes through the process of a CVA and combine the two after, the "old" company survives and doesn't get liquidated.