Told you so but it's fine trust me

mac309

Liquidation was the only viable option. It will happen within 72hrs then like it or not mr C. Whyte shall emerge to stabilise the club. There will be excess funds to put into the squad and legally as C.W is the majority owner every penny he so called stole is coming back in to the club. Trust me we will b fine

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Liquidation was the only viable option. It will happen within 72hrs then like it or not mr C. Whyte shall emerge to stabilise the club. There will be excess funds to put into the squad and legally as C.W is the majority owner every penny he so called stole is coming back in to the club. Trust me we will b fine

No chance.

hello redsox how is craig ?

Oh yeah. We will be juuuuust fine. I don't know which I'm looking forward to the most. 3 years: without European football; with severe points deductions; crippling financial sanctions. That's just the starters too. Who knows what bloody form we would be allowed to take.

Craig Whyte is a.t.m, scared to come back to Glasgow with the club in administration. He'll (rightly) be scared to fucking leave his front room if we're liquidated, let alone save the club.

What fucking planet are you on?

Total shite, TBK will be in control in 72hrs :sherlock:

Oh yeah. We will be juuuuust fine. I don't know which I'm looking forward to the most. 3 years: without European football; with severe points deductions; crippling financial sanctions. That's just the starters too. Who knows what bloody form we would be allowed to take.

Craig Whyte is a.t.m, scared to come back to Glasgow with the club in administration. He'll (rightly) be scared to fucking leave his front room if we're liquidated, let alone save the club.

What fucking planet are you on?

There is only one credible answer. He is Craig Whyte.