Told you so but it's fine trust me

mac309

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite frankly, and I believe I've said this before, I do not give a flying fuck.

Whatever form The Rangers start next season in, they'll get my backing.

Yes, even if there's a Roman catholic in the side! I'm past caring about whats gone on before, only the future is important.....and winning number 55.

Liquidation was the only viable option. It will happen within 72hrs then like it or not mr C. Whyte shall emerge to stabilise the club. There will be excess funds to put into the squad and legally as C.W is the majority owner every penny he so called stole is coming back in to the club. Trust me we will b fine

Actually if I were in charge of this site I would ban you for that comment. Whyte will emerge to stabilise the club? Why that must be the single most fucking stupid statement to ever have been made on this forum. Fuck sake man can't actually think of a way to describe how utterly ridiculous that statement was..

Fuck sake doh

Liquidation was the only viable option. It will happen within 72hrs then like it or not mr C. Whyte shall emerge to stabilise the club. There will be excess funds to put into the squad and legally as C.W is the majority owner every penny he so called stole is coming back in to the club. Trust me we will b fine

I on book 4 of the 'Game of Thrones. ' series - about 4000 pages of grand fantasy .. But no twist with as much fantasy as this post !

SDM Has done this not Mr Whyte

So your saying whyte should take no blame??whyte promised us with millions where the fuck did they go?? and even though Murray has destroyed the club he gave us some of our greatest players

Liquidation was the only viable option. It will happen within 72hrs then like it or not mr C. Whyte shall emerge to stabilise the club.

No - trust me - if that pompous prick EVER tried to show face again...... You're deluded...... we are talking 'dead man walking'. And I'm not talking about a few wine filled bams trying to take a pop at him. He is 'persona non grata' in Glasgow and that WONT change.