Told you so but it's fine trust me

mac309

Craig Whyte even if he does have billions of money and ends up putting alot of it into this newco will still never be able to come back.

I'd love - LOVE - to see Whyte explain himself to all those who gathered outside the BBC last year in support of The Rangers.

They deserved much better - and what better than a face to face explanation from the parasite himself.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love - LOVE - to see Whyte explain himself to all those who gathered outside the BBC last year in support of The Rangers.

They deserved much better - and what better than a face to face explanation from the parasite himself.

He will NEVER set foot in Glasgow again. He was top table guest at certain high profile functions for certain heavy people who wanted to meet this 'Rangers daft' new owner. And it's safe to say they were less than impressed by the imposter. They are not the type of people that you try to pull the wool over their eyes!

He will NEVER set foot in Glasgow again. He was top table guest at certain high profile functions for certain heavy people who wanted to meet this 'Rangers daft' new owner. And it's safe to say they were less than impressed by the imposter. They are not the type of people that you try to pull the wool over their eyes!

One thing Whyte is guaranteed from his investment of £1 - a lifetime of looking over his shoulder. In the knowledge that there are people who would see him badly harmed.

I hope he thinks it's all been worth it.

Liquidation was the only viable option. It will happen within 72hrs then like it or not mr C. Whyte shall emerge to stabilise the club. There will be excess funds to put into the squad and legally as C.W is the majority owner every penny he so called stole is coming back in to the club. Trust me we will b fine

Not if the hit men don't get him first :rolleyes:

One thing Whyte is guaranteed from his investment of £1 - a lifetime of looking over his shoulder. In the knowledge that there are people who would see him badly harmed.

I hope he thinks it's all been worth it.

Spot on (tu)