Once again, the largest UK weekend attendance was in Scottish Division 3.

Would you buy a season ticket for that, considering Ticketus would no longer be a factor?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a season ticket for that, considering Ticketus would no longer be a factor?

• Definitely.
    • Maybe
    • Definitely not.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would this be a good move financially? Ticket prices would drop, so high crowds for a bit, but we would have to keep that up

The running costs of ibrox and our training facilities are probably really high though i imagine.

As much as I'd love to see those clubs fucked. As we will aspire to rejoin that league should it not be financially strong as we benefit from that also? If the spl is crippled by the time we get back in then Europe (and all sponsorships) will be gone.

I'd rather let them rot if we were to join the English divisions. Of course Celtic would probably have to come too... Unfortunately.

Why would that be good? I can't believe people are actually looking forward to the prospect of this. We should be embarrassed at the thought of playing in the 3rd division.

I know what you mean, but other teams have suffered the indignity & come through it.

I watched Man Utd at York City in the old English 2nd division - 25 years later they won the Champions League!

(Man Utd, not York...)

Don't understand why anybody would want us in div 3 just for us to win our way back to the same shitty league and teams in the spl. Fuck them off try for a spot in England even blue square at least after 5 or 6 years of hard work we could be in the premiership or at least challenging for playoff places in the championship.

My thoughts exactly mate! Don't know why guys on here are actually looking forward to playin in the third division, it's just junior football which is howling at the the best of times, and to blood young talent they would get halved every time they were on the ball!

New route down south for me, if the chance comes!

I know what you mean, but other teams have suffered the indignity & come through it.

I watched Man Utd at York City in the old English 2nd division - 25 years later they won the Champions League!

(Man Utd, not York...)

Thanks for clearing that up at the end.

We shouldn't be too proud to take whatever comes our way as fans, and we will be the set of fans who have too live through the worst of times for the club (if any sort of relegation scenario comes out), but sticking with it through those years will only make our glorious return better and our victories sweeter.

No matter what comes to pass, and what our company registration number is: Rangers Till I Die.