Blue Knights prepare new bid

Broxi1872

I'm still of the same opinion, but I'm resigned to the fact that a cleansweep means ending up with Miller and his newco.

Pragmatism over idealism.

BK have said for the last couple of months how they were going to buy Rangers but still haven't come up with the goods.

Even at one time walking away from the table when they couldn't find 500k.

They sat on their hands watching our club get deeper and deeper in the shit under Murray yet said nothing, Thats not the type i want anywhere near Rangers again.

BK have said for the last couple of months how they were going to buy Rangers but still haven't come up with the goods.

Even at one time walking away from the table when they couldn't find 500k.

They sat on their hands watching our club get deeper and deeper in the shit under Murray yet said nothing, Thats not the type i want anywhere near Rangers again.

Do you have anything credible relating to them not being able to find £500k?

Do you have anything credible relating to them not being able to find £500k?

Did they put up or walk ?

Wheres the 20 odd million he had when Whyte bought us ?

Follow Follow seems to be programming you not to ask questions, Well not about the Bk bid..

Did they put up or walk ?

Wheres the 20 odd million he had when Whyte bought us ?

Follow Follow seems to be programming you not to ask questions, Well not about the Bk bid..

I don't use FF, but then again you know that already. There are plenty of questions over TBK bid, but if it's a choice between piss and shit, I know what one I would prefer to deal with. :D

Miller sent out a 1500 word essay telling everyone that he was going to bid on Monday and it was lapped up. TBK tell BBC that they will be working on things over the weekend prior to a Monday bid and they are accused of attempting to get themselves media exposure(the reason for them doing that has never quite been explained).

A preferred bidder being installed simply because they were all that there was, is not great for Rangers.

tbf casey if murray doesnt do what his mouth keeps saying the miller is the only cunt left to ensure we have some sort of rangers in the future.

i want murray to win this deal but hes been bumping his gums for 2 months then when offer the prefered bidder status he didnt or wouldnt pay the upfront fee.(that will be deducted from the final fee and goes into the creditors cva pot)

I don't use FF, but then again you know that already. There are plenty of questions over TBK bid, but if it's a choice between piss and shit, I know what one I would prefer to deal with. :D

We will have to agree to disagree.

If the BK do get in i will get behind them as we will all have to whether we agree they are the best option for the club or not.

We will have to agree to disagree.

If the BK do get in i will get behind them as we will all have to whether we agree they are the best option for the club or not.

We can agree on that, but they too will get slaughtered if they fuck us around.

tbf casey if murray doesnt do what his mouth keeps saying the miller is the only cunt left to ensure we have some sort of rangers in the future.

i want murray to win this deal but hes been bumping his gums for 2 months then when offer the prefered bidder status he didnt or wouldnt pay the upfront fee.(that will be deducted from the final fee and goes into the creditors cva pot)

They're not my ideal choice either, but Miller is a big no-no for me.

Prepare a new bid? Again? ffs. Surely when they have bids rejected, they know why? They know what would take to make a successful bid? Are they just adding a fiver at a time?

Getting frustrated with TBK's.

Actually, getting frustrated with all of this. Maybe more anger now than frustration.