4,2 Million

That Duff and Phelps have pocketed in fees over the last 12 weeks?

Can anyone confirm this, and if true im absolutely outraged.

Clearly taking their time over things and being appointed by Whyte things are getting fishier by the minute.

Are they the enemy within and holding all the cards here? Surely there must be some sort of standards commission or something similar to ensure proper professional practise is taking place?

Huge money to be made shuffling paper around, be it taxmen, accountants,solicitors, lawyers or administrators all will provide a service that you require for big bucks, the blokes that do honest toil are paid peanuts for doing imo a much more worthy job.

I got a house survey done the other day, it cost me £500 (days work), near on £2000 for an arrangement fee on a mortgage, i'm getting some plans drawn up for a job that needs a party wall agreement, building control fees etc all that togethers the fat end of £3k, everything about paying penpushers so much is just wrong, but you have no choice but to pay if you want the house, mortgage or whatever.

Huge money to be made shuffling paper around, be it taxmen, accountants,solicitors, lawyers or administrators all will provide a service that you require for big bucks, the blokes that do honest toil are paid peanuts for doing imo a much more worthy job.

I got a house survey done the other day, it cost me £500 (days work), near on £2000 for an arrangement fee on a mortgage, i'm getting some plans drawn up for a job that needs a party wall agreement, building control fees etc all that togethers the fat end of £3k, everything about paying penpushers so much is just wrong, but you have no choice but to pay if you want the house, mortgage or whatever.

At least you're not bitter about it. :D

2 months isn't an outrageous amount of time to be in administration, particularly with the complexities involved in this case.

Indeed. I suggest that the OP have a look at other football clubs who have been in administration. In and out in two months would be some achievement for a job this size