Bars for Linfield game

Looks like Ma Nelsons,previously known as Hunters on the Lisburn Road has closed down. Passed it yesterday afternoon and the shutters were down.Looks like it will be the Royal for me.For Bears coming over for the first time other bars/clubs within walking distance are Laverys ,Benedicts and NI supporters club(20 minutes)The Royal and Sandy Row Rangers club(15 minutes)The Barrington(10 minutes)Ryans(10 minutes)and the Windsor on Edinburgh st (5 minutes) Btw the Sandy Row Rangers are advertising a sash bash!

Looks like Ma Nelsons,previously known as Hunters on the Lisburn Road has closed down. Passed it yesterday afternoon and the shutters were down.Looks like it will be the Royal for me.For Bears coming over for the first time other bars/clubs within walking distance are Laverys ,Benedicts and NI supporters club(20 minutes)The Royal and Sandy Row Rangers club(15 minutes)The Barrington(10 minutes)Ryans(10 minutes)and the Windsor on Edinburgh st (5 minutes) Btw the Sandy Row Rangers are advertising a sash bash!

Is the sash bash on the day of the game? I'm heading over on the Sunday, going to be messy 3 days