Andy Mitchell at half time

RFCstuart

At half time when the players were passing the ball about, someone punted the ball high to Andy Mitchell (i'm sure it was him) and his control of it was honestly incredible, one of the most impressive things i've saw someone do with a football :drool: It was hard to describe, like a cruyff turn in mid air but then he kept the ball up, few keepy uppy's, then passed it on.

Please tell me someone else saw it :anguish: , if they did they'll know it deserved it's own thread! :lol:

Woul like to think there is a player in there, havnt seen anything myself so far to sugget so though.

If his control is as good as you say though, and he could do so on a consistant basis, he may be more suited to a trequartista role behind the strikers, rather than a right winger.

Woul like to think there is a player in there, havnt seen anything myself so far to sugget so though.

If his control is as good as you say though, and he could do so on a consistant basis, he may be more suited to a trequartista role behind the strikers, rather than a right winger.

He plays in the centre of midfield for the youth team, been shoe horned into right mid for the first team and simply doesn't have the pace to play there.

He plays in the centre of midfield for the youth team, been shoe horned into right mid for the first team and simply doesn't have the pace to play there.

Fair doose mate, didnt know that.

We dont half have a lot of CMs in the youths :lol:

Fair doose mate, didnt know that.

We dont half have a lot of CMs in the youths :lol:

Read it on the official site recently. That's Ness, Hutton, McCabe and Mitchell within the space of two seasons :lol:

I could do that in ma sleep ffs doh

Yep me to - in my sleep I dream of stuff like that - reality is I would miss the ball trip over my boots and probably land on my arse but at least that would provide a cushioned landing!