VB Admin Statement - re Take-Over

nemisis

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would'nt everyone not pull in the same direction? it just looks like (and is) petty squabbling, the big picture needs to be seen in hd quality

clarity, we are where we are the situation is what it is, and if there was ever a time when The Rangers need full backing from everyone, this is that time, unity must must must prevail, there is no oil rich Arab or Russian in the frame,so you can only piss with the dick you have, if Monday see's TBK given preferred bidder status they should be getting everyones full and solid backing, they will have mine.

Brian Kennedy would be a strong addition to this group if poss.

It aint overe tilll its over; till the fat lady sings, till the final whistle goes.

(Sorry)

Just thought I would add a few cliches you mised in your post.

Cliche Loyal: Unitred we stand - divided we fall branch. :pipe:

Im glad VB admin have decided to put personal feelings aside.

We have a truly fantastic support, that if utilised properly could be one of the most powerful fan bases in the world of sport.

All i want is for my club to survive if thats TBK, BJK or the RSPCA i dont care. For me Rangers fc and the current company must survive, fuck your newco shite, we dont support the company but unfortunately they go hand in hand.

I never seen yesterdays game, but these players just keep making me feel so proud, lets just hope its still Rangers FC next season as it is now.

No surrender

Im glad VB admin have decided to put personal feelings aside.

We have a truly fantastic support, that if utilised properly could be one of the most powerful fan bases in the world of sport.

All i want is for my club to survive if thats TBK, BJK or the RSPCA i dont care. For me Rangers fc and the current company must survive, fuck your newco shite, we dont support the company but unfortunately they go hand in hand.

I never seen yesterdays game, but these players just keep making me feel so proud, lets just hope its still Rangers FC next season as it is now.

No surrender

We just need other fans' groups/forums to do the same now. Hopefully, they'll also be releasing similar statements to signal their intent.

Mind you, I couldnae really gie a fuck whit the RSPCA think aboot us.....................................................

invest in the share issue. get along to ibrox.

as much as your finances allow of course.

the yahoos raised 14 million from fans when they were on the brink.

we should be looking to slaughter that sum.

I believe that tale is entirely exaggerated. But I agree.

I'm not sure you can lie about these things.

As i said in the thread i made about the Portsmouth fans trust share issue if they get control of there club, will TBK offer us the chance of a down payment of say 100 quid then monthly payments of say 100 quid rather than the full 1,000 up front?

I'm not sure you can lie about these things.

Yes I'm pretty sure you can. But hey if you can believe a group of working class fans from SCOTLAND in the 90's were able to raise 14 million and then walk away from the same club during 9 in a row then I salute your innocence. You probably believed they took a million to Seville also ?

However, the situation is now dire. The club really is on the brink of disappearing. We cannot stress this enough ladies and gentlemen.

VB Admin.

Funny, when I said exactly that some people on this forum accused me of being all sorts of things including a "papish bastard..."

The truth is it was the blind leading the blind that got us into this mess. It was people unquestioningly believing any crap they were told by people like Craig Whyte and David Murray that led to this nightmare unfolding. Those people are as much to blame and if they had any self respect they would apologise before leaving this forum, never to return again.

My view, for all it's worth, if the Blue Knights don't table a bid our club is gone forever -- I don't even think a newco is likely to come out of this for at least 3 or 4 years. Liquidation is not an option, we are being tricked into believing it is when in actual fact a fire sale (liquidation) could mean Ibrox and Murray park going into basically anybody's hands (even a property developer).

Now you can call me a papish whatever in response to that and go back to blindly believing all the lies and crap people are shovelling around or you can wake up and smell the coffee -- maybe, just maybe, if we start thinking things through better we can do something.

To sum up, VB Admin could not be more correct when they say "the situation is now dire. The club really is on the brink of disappearing.." Attacking people that are willing to admit that will not help, but it might help those who want to destroy our beloved club.

We Really Are The People (to do something about this)

I'm intrigued to see what happens when the Share Issue raises nowhere near £15-30 mil

If we are offered the chance to pay it up in the same way Portsmouth supporters trust are doing if they gain control then i think it could be a success, however im sure i read they want the 1k up front and unfortunately that will rule me out

Funny, when I said exactly that some people on this forum accused me of being all sorts of things including a "papish bastard..."

The truth is it was the blind leading the blind that got us into this mess. It was people unquestioningly believing any crap they were told by people like Craig Whyte and David Murray that led to this nightmare unfolding. Those people are as much to blame and if they had any self respect they would apologise before leaving this forum, never to return again.

My view, for all it's worth, if the Blue Knights don't table a bid our club is gone forever -- I don't even think a newco is likely to come out of this for at least 3 or 4 years. Liquidation is not an option, we are being tricked into believing it is when in actual fact a fire sale (liquidation) could mean Ibrox and Murray park going into basically anybody's hands (even a property developer).

Now you can call me a papish whatever in response to that and go back to blindly believing all the lies and crap people are shovelling around or you can wake up and smell the coffee -- maybe, just maybe, if we start thinking things through better we can do something.

To sum up, VB Admin could not be more correct when they say "the situation is now dire. The club really is on the brink of disappearing.." Attacking people that are willing to admit that will not help, but it might help those who want to destroy our beloved club.

We Really Are The People (to do something about this)

If that's you in the avatar, then, yes, you are a papish bastard.

I must admit...I wasn't too keen on TBK and their seemingly lack of substance in their bid....BUT if they do save our club I will be 100% behind what they do.

As has been said by others, time to put differences behind us, get on with helping our Club get back to where we rightly belong.

:21::21::21: