VB Admin Statement - re Take-Over

nemisis

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm intrigued to see what happens when the Share Issue raises nowhere near £15-30 mil

Well, since they don't have any fall back plan, then its back to square one, admin or liquidation! Just too much of a gamble for me, which is why I would prefer Kennedy, Ng or Miller as those 3 bids at least had their own cash behind them & not being dependent on "possible" future cash or having to pay back ticketus for the "loan" of the initial cash to buy us!

For me TBK = CW all over again & they're borrowing from Peter to pay Paul (euphamism)

I'm easily led, so I don't know where I'll end up. :D

Probably be getting the train back down after the game though.

Easily led? Fs mate i still cant believe how sober you were at the home game against the papes, i didnt even think it was you at first due to how sensible you were :P

i see your right up for fan unity

by the way it came across as being from a smug wee wanker

and not funny

Fan unity? Rangers fans are Rangers fans. Surely it's individual groups like VB that are causing a divide?

Fan unity? Rangers fans are Rangers fans. Surely it's individual groups like VB that are causing a divide?

its not them '' VB '' that's being condescending so who's causing a divide

and like it or not the Rangers fans are divided and need to unite as the statement says for the greater good

its not them '' VB '' that's being condescending so who's causing a divide

and like it or not the Rangers fans are divided and need to unite as the statement says for the greater good

Fair enough

I just find it weird that we need a websites permission to find out incredibly vital news regarding our football club

Should be shouting this stuff from the roof tops

Fair enough

I just find it weird that we need a websites permission to find out incredibly vital news regarding our football club

Should be shouting this stuff from the roof tops

i agree

but i think the OP said with their '' VBs '' permission because a lot of the stuff on there is kept between them away from prying eyes of the likes of the donegal fantasist etc.

http://www.thecelticwiki.com/page/Finance+-+Stocks+%26+Shares

According to this they raised £9M from fans in 1994, which was fairly good at that time I would have thought. They also bought more when wee Fergus sold out in 1999. If we cannot manage double that its time to chuck it. Too many poor mouths, pessimistic, we cannae do it types in the Rangers support. If you've got it give it.

i agree

but i think the OP said with their '' VBs '' permission because a lot of the stuff on there is kept between them away from prying eyes of the likes of the donegal fantasist etc.

No I said i asked for permission from VB admin as I am not an admin on their site, its their aticle, therefore it's only common courtesy to ask before posting it. And the article is on the front page of VB where anyone can see it. So they are shouting about it.

No I said i asked for permission from VB admin as I am not an admin on their site, its their aticle, therefore it's only common courtesy to ask before posting it. And the article is on the front page of VB where anyone can see it. So they are shouting about it.

I for one appreciated it being brought to my attention. Thank you.

Did ye not read their statement properly? They, the VB's, are PROMOTING fan unity.

I wonder when the other groups/forums will follow suit and promote the same unity?

I have not been a fan of TBK throughout the bidding process but if they are given PB status and end up the clubs new owners I will back them to the hilt. At the end of the day, whoever saves the club from liquidation deserves all of our backing.