Ally please do not give them ammunition!

JCDBigBear

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with most of what you said , your absolutely correct about the haters who want to crucify us and we wont get any sympathy from the SFA , but i dont think that its a mistake to admit there has been wrong doing at our club . To deny any wrong doing would be in my opinion a mistake and would leave Ally open to ridicule , its no secret that our club has been run like shit . Ally was asked a question and gave a honest answer , i wouldnt expect anything other than that from the manager of Rangers football club.

It is unfair on Ally for him to have to answer such questions. We are leaderless and that leaves him exposed to these queries. I'm not faulting his honesty and do not expect us to deny that there were serious problems surrounding the running of RFC under Whyte. Ally is obviously hopeful that we will be treated by others the way we would treat them were the positions reversed. I fear that any optimism in that direction will turn out to be misplaced.

Only kiddin m8 my partaking of Perth version of Stovies makes me suspicious of the dark arts of the cooking sherry brigade, the Stovies were in a word, bowfin'. :lol:

If I ever get on come dine with me stovies it is mate ;)