Richard Gough in Sun

ger50champ

Why oh why does one of our Legends feel the need to take the devils dollar and then stick the boot into us in his bit in this mornings Sun .Who cares if it's him being honest .For me it's a disgrace .Our enemies are having a field day and he joins in .Very very poor Richard

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another fukk this legend and fukk that legend, is it?

All legends who want to remain so must tell it the way we want it.

Richard Gough is one of my Heroes if not the number one but surprised he said whats in the rag but having said that looking at the comments on here then suppose if you don't buy the shit then you don't need to know and it won't bother you

Richard Gough is one of my Heroes if not the number one but surprised he said whats in the rag but having said that looking at the comments on here then suppose if you don't buy the shit then you don't need to know and it won't bother you

Piss off or say what it was, you like the attention?

More or less saying Rangers are in embarrassment and we should be punished

Now that you've calmed down and sort of let us know what he said, I tend to agree with you. I feel everyone should wait until everything is sorted out before passing judgement.

More or less saying Rangers are in embarrassment and we should be punished

We are and we should be.

Hopefully, it will act as a reminder that we, the support, shouldn't allow any other group or individual to take us towards ruination ever again.

Now that you've calmed down and sort of let us know what he said, I tend to agree with you. I feel everyone should wait until everything is sorted out before passing judgement.

Mate Im calm trust me :rolleyes: Just with all the bad press its good to look at what our heroes are saying about us. Suppose its fair to say i wasnt happy reading it but he does know more about the club than us i guess.

Mate Im calm trust me :rolleyes: Just with all the bad press its good to look at what our heroes are saying about us. Suppose its fair to say i wasnt happy reading it but he does know more about the club than us i guess.

You'll be happier tomorrow :sherlock:

If you could post the article it would help. (tu)

Wow, explaining your fears for the club you love, like many fans he will be hurting, what don't you agree wit, should we all just ignore the bad and foolishly only talk and think of one outcome

Wow, explaining your fears for the club you love, like many fans he will be hurting, what don't you agree wit, should we all just ignore the bad and foolishly only talk and think of one outcome

Fears for the club he loves should be kept in private. When he was asked to do the interview he should've politely declined. It gives the mhedia more ammo to stick the knife in. IMO.

Fears for the club he loves should be kept in private. When he was asked to do the interview he should've politely declined. It gives the mhedia more ammo to stick the knife in. IMO.

He is saying what he feels, fine by me.