Richard Gough in Sun

ger50champ

Why oh why does one of our Legends feel the need to take the devils dollar and then stick the boot into us in his bit in this mornings Sun .Who cares if it's him being honest .For me it's a disgrace .Our enemies are having a field day and he joins in .Very very poor Richard

What a very stupid thread.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And it's hardly a secret all this carry on

Agreed, maybe if all the ex-players who the mhedia approach ask for their fee for the interview be sent to the RFFF then I would agree with all of them having their say. It would put a stop to those in the mhedia lining up to have a pot-shot at us.

Agreed, maybe if all the ex-players who the mhedia approach ask for their fee for the interview be sent to the RFFF then I would agree with all of them having their say. It would put a stop to those in the mhedia lining up to have a pot-shot at us.

Our broad fan base have been saying the same and lot worse than this, the administrators have voiced their views of all possibilities in the past, players etc. But gough cant have these feelings because ? Help me here

Why do we think it is bad if anyone says anything even remotely negative in the papers about us, and should be cast out of their legendary status, but people will post the most ridiculously negative things in the world on message boards like this, but just be 'telling it as it is because I love my club'.

With every fibre of my being I want us out of this situation, but surely most of us are embarassed that we are in such a state.

You wouldn't say that to my face brave wee boy

If you walked past me in the street and said in my ear 'that Richard Goughs a prick after what he said' then walked away I would say it to your face and probably give you a slap for your troubles.

Another comment befitting the thread.

1690 in the username normally means tim or idiot which one are you ?

Hmmmm...... talk back to you and its "youre a tim" or "idiot". When you know the difference between their, there or they're, then you can call someone an idiot. As for tim......

Havnt read it but like people have said he can say what he likes. lm more dissapointed with the way fans speak to each other on here at times. Cant we agree to disagree without all the nonsence?

If we refuse to agree to disagree, do we have to agree?

There's nothing on the Sun website and I am sure we can all agree this has been a hideous waste of time. Another party-trick from ger50champ.

Hard hat on, it's definitely in it, read it myself

Says we are a laughing stock now, blames it entirely on Murray and Shyte