Richard Gough in Sun

ger50champ

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not online, so can't copy and paste, gist is , he says we have now become an embarrassment , and the club he knows is heading for Liquidation unless something is done urgently.

Really frightened with the Bill Miller deal

quote:

One of the main problems is is the white elephant in the room. Or should that be Whyte elephant. Craig Whyte needs to walk away now and forget any money-making schemes he's come up with. I seem to remember him promising to gift his shares to the fans. All cld have been avoided. Sir David Murray thought he was saving the club when he sold to Whyte, Frankly he destroyed it.

He took the money from Whyte without checking him out. You need to get up early in the morning to catch him. David Murray MUST have known something was wrong

Not online, so can't copy and paste, gist is , he says we have now become an embarrassment , and the club he knows is heading for Liquidation unless something is done urgently.

quote:

One of the main problems is is the white elephant in the room. Or should that be Whyte elephant. Craig Whyte needs to walk away now and forget any money-making schemes he's come up with. I seem to remember him promising to gift his shares to the fans. All cld have been avoided. Sir David Murray thought he was saving the club when he sold to Whyte, Frankly he destroyed it.

He took the money from Whyte without checking him out. You need to get up early in the morning to catch him. David Murray MUST have known something was wrong

If the rest of the board knew whyte was a shyster murray would definately have known :angry:

If the rest of the board knew whyte was a shyster murray would definately have known :angry:

Too fuckin right he knew. Any positive legacy he might have left in his time as chairman of our great club was destroyed the minute he let that bastard whyte through the door.

Why oh why does one of our Legends feel the need to take the devils dollar and then stick the boot into us in his bit in this mornings Sun .Who cares if it's him being honest .For me it's a disgrace .Our enemies are having a field day and he joins in .Very very poor Richard

WHERE'S THE FUCKING ARTICLE?

quote:

I'd definitely have to read the whole article before passing judgement, but if this is the gist of it, I can't see anything wrong with saying that.

I think things are so bad now it's time for straight talking

Well past that stage now mate. Funny how Ticketus didn't say to Sir David Murray what was going on with Whyte; funny that. Ah well; I am obviously missing something in my view that Rangers have been done over.

and it wont be like they took his comments out of context eh ? cannae believe some of the shite on here lately, we have no choice but to wait and see what happens, people can put there 10p worth in but it wont matter a fuck till something happens, the most important thing is rangers fans stick by there team, if you dont want to thats fine none of us that are gonnae stick with it care, just be Quiet and fuck off, Simples

If you walked past me in the street and said in my ear 'that Richard Goughs a prick after what he said' then walked away I would say it to your face and probably give you a slap for your troubles.

Where did i say Gough was a prick you tool.Listen you would give a beggar a bad name .PS Im in Larkhall every other day if you feel i need a slap????

Now Im not going to waste any more of my time answering your foolish comments READ all my posts in future