Who are the rest of The Blue Knights?

pcbear

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious about this, certain poster has claimed they could outbuy other parties ten times over? Although you keep asking and they choose not to answer

Anyone who could buy Brian Kennedy ten times over sounds like a good option. Of course, they have LOTS of money, but it is just a bit easier if they borrow more from ticketus, with interest rates, etc.

I thought i would have easily found a list of 10 when i thought just how little i knew about them, Murray and Douglas Park were the only two off the top of my head, the other ones i found were from articles on 12/03/2012.

Is it possible that TBK are playing down the level of money available to them to avoid paying out more to creditors, then when the club emerge from administration the big money men who untill then have remained unknown and in the background will step forward and pump some serious working capital into the club .. or is that just wishful thinking on my part ?

Is it possible that TBK are playing down the level of money available to them to avoid paying out more to creditors, then when the club emerge from administration the big money men who untill then have remained unknown and in the background will step forward and pump some serious working capital into the club .. or is that just wishful thinking on my part ?

All potential owners should be doing this, but TBK's forward plan for funding the club seems to be down to a shares issue, presumably a chunk of which will go to paying off ticketus, this really concerns me. I don't want to pay money into the club to pay off someone who has managed to avoid being part of a CVA.

Anyone who could buy Brian Kennedy ten times over sounds like a good option. Of course, they have LOTS of money, but it is just a bit easier if they borrow more from ticketus, with interest rates, etc.

they couldn't come close to buying Kennedy 10 times over.

It is pretty bad if these guys are so wealthy and there is 10 of them they can't even top a bid of 11.2m.

this is what i was saying when they asked ticketus to pay the 500k deposit for them,, nevermind 11.2m they couldnt chip in 50k each to raise a half million deposit

this is what i was saying when they asked ticketus to pay the 500k deposit for them,, nevermind 11.2m they couldnt chip in 50k each to raise a half million deposit

'Leggo' is saying the cheque has been on the table since the 13th, mind you his article today was bordering on the hysterical. :rolleyes: