Who are the rest of The Blue Knights?

pcbear

ticketus must be sweating now. tbk can really squeeze them now.

TBK can't squeeze ticketus in any way, shape or form, because they will need their money, or underwriting for years to come. The best way to squeeze ticketus is to tell them to sling their hook and get as much as they can from a CVA. Any money that ticketus get from Rangers which is more than the CVA penny in the pound agreement is money we don't have to pay them.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people are getting really hung-up on 'TBK have no money' thing. Who else has really told us anything about how they are going to fund their bid? Ng claimed to be self funded, then we hear he was also talking to Ticketus just like TBK have.

So far, the Yank has only told us what terms he is demanding but no details of how he is going to take the club forward as regards investment. The point being...i don't know how we can assume TBK don't have the necessary funding and yet none of the other bidders have told us Jack shit!

FWIW,I doubt very much that whoever does get PB will not be planning to take us into debt in whatever guise it's dressed up as. Just my opinion, of course.

Is it possible that TBK are playing down the level of money available to them to avoid paying out more to creditors, then when the club emerge from administration the big money men who untill then have remained unknown and in the background will step forward and pump some serious working capital into the club .. or is that just wishful thinking on my part ?

Thats my thoughts too m8!! Been saying this for weeks!!

I have heard rumours that one of TBK has links to a company called MacKenzie Hall. Had a google and they are a debt recovery company?

Maybe they are getting primed to go after the 1st Murray and Whyte.

Found this after googeling MacKenzie Hall and Blue Knights....

Names a few of the Blue Knights if you guys couldn't find all the names already out there.

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/2012/03/16/rangers-in-crisis-a-guide-to-the-contenders-preparing-to-make-their-pitch-for-control-at-ibrox-86908-23790112/

I have heard rumours that one of TBK has links to a company called MacKenzie Hall. Had a google and they are a debt recovery company?

Maybe they are getting primed to go after the 1st Murray and Whyte.

The Mack Hall previous owner (my old boss) Paul Mackenzie is involved. Sold Mackenzie Hall for £33m (approx) recently.

Mackenzie Hall are whats known as a tertiary debt recovery company, which means more often than not they are the third company to chase a debt. They acquire the debt for a tiny sum because its what is known as statute barred, meaning it is effectively impossible to pursue legally (by that I mean through court action, the debt is always due). While this is all perfectly legal it is deemed by many in the industry as unfair as they apply pressure to "debtors" knowing it is not legally actionable, but threaten court action.

Paul set up Mackenzie Hall after leaving Vodafone for alleged financial/operational discrepancies and is very much a self made man.

I worked with him for over a year in close quarters and would not trust him 1 iota, having said that I can confirm, out of fairness to him, that he is a Rangers man.

In a business sense he is very experienced, has cash and is perfect to be on the board. However, from my own experience experience, he will shit on anyone from a great height to get what he wants.

ticketus must be sweating now. tbk can really squeeze them now.

There's an issue with this as I'm sure you know - it's called Whyte.

Squeezing Ticketus is all very well, but something has to make Whyte hand his shares over. Ticketus themselves have acknowledge that the more they get, the more likely Whyte is to play ball.

He does not want a liability to them over his guarantees for the Ticketus cash spent to date.

Here's hoping Tannochside is right and a deal has been done to take us forward.

There's an issue with this as I'm sure you know - it's called Whyte.

Squeezing Ticketus is all very well, but something has to make Whyte hand his shares over. Ticketus themselves have acknowledge that the more they get, the more likely Whyte is to play ball.

He does not want a liability to them over his guarantees for the Ticketus cash spent to date.

Here's hoping Tannochside is right and a deal has been done to take us forward.

I sense the Whyte factor could be getting dealt with; who knows though.